Please give my Knight Rider R.C. by HITARI a facelift!!!

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

BAGGIO
Stranger

Please give my Knight Rider R.C. by HITARI a facelift!!!

Post by BAGGIO » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:24 am

Hi there all,

Just purchased the Knight Rider Radio Controlled Car by HITARI. I've always been a big fan of the car (aswell as the show) but i've always wanted my own Knight Rider...so now that i earn a few bucks i decided to splash out. I recently purchased the Ertl 1:18 model of Knight Rider and absolutley adore it...it's more detailed than the HITARI car but then the Hitari version does have its own unique features too!

Anyway back to the point, i was wondering if was possible to make the R.C version from Hitari look better.....eg

1) Can you take off the bumper from the fron of the car without hindering the car itself....bear in mind that i'll be using the car for display purposes and wont be crashing it against walls.....so i think for display reasons the car would look more realistic without the front bumper

2) Can you take off the Antenna or disguise it somehow?

3) Any other suggestions to make it look more realistic...ie...new number plate...etc....

Please could someone out there help...i would be very grateful!!!

Baggio :D

J-Knight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by J-Knight » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:30 am

You can unscrew the front lip, take the lip off then re-screw the front of the chassie down. While you're unscrewing things take the whole chassie of, you will be able to tuck the antenna underneith the body ;) and for a Number plate, I use this :

Devon-"Shall we drink to the start of.."
Michael-"Of what?"
Devon-"One mans Dream"