In reply to the hand glitch

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

In reply to the hand glitch

Post by Crumbling Down » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:39 pm

Thanks for the tittle KnightRiderArchieve sounds like you live up to your name. Any ideas why the person was in the back seat in the first place. I always thought maybe it was a cameraman shooting from the back and instead of having him get out before michael they told him to lay down and as far as him putting his hand up I would guess maybe he was afraid the door would hit him or he didn't want it to slam loudly possibly because he still had audio rolling
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:34 am

The most likely explanation is that the crewmember was hidden there to keep the door from being closed, so that when Michael came running up to K.I.T.T. to chase the intruder/Sabrina, he could push it open for him again (Auto Doors!)

A hand can also be seen shoving open the passenger door for Michael and Stevie in "White Bird" (just after she's been shot, but you have to be eagle-eyed!) Every time K.I.T.T. powers open one of his doors, it's either a hidden crewmember or the blind driver.
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:33 am

Interesting, Just saw another glitch lastnight while watching hills of fire. When michael comes barralling down on the bad guys after Sid is shot, the camera shows a front end view of Kit and you see 2 people in the car Michaele and a cameraman in the backseat leaning to the side trying to keep out of the shot. I love looking for these kind of things. I know that shooting the show back when they didn't have all the special effects as they do now means that there will be more glitches left in the show and it's fun to try and pick them out. I will watch white bird tonight and look for the glitch mentioned above.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat