KITT at Cinema and Television Charity Ball in London

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Menace
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT at Cinema and Television Charity Ball in London

Post by Menace » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:15 pm

Hi Guys,

The 80's were back with a vengeance with KITT sitting outside Londons Sheraton Park Lane hotel for The Cinema Television Benevolent Fund annual charity fund raiser hosted by tv's Rufus Hound and what a night it was with lots of prizes and a auctions going on for the 400+ guests from the television and cinema industry including a special donation from Vinny at VoodooKnight of 2 nights on the town in either the A-team limo or knight rider which raised over £3000 for the charity. a very good night was had by all.

Here is the link to some pictures.

http://www.voodooknight.co.uk/CTBF%20Lo ... allery.htm

Regards

Vinny

Menace
Rookie

Post by Menace » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:19 pm

Hi,

The link doesn't seem to work if you click on it, i don't know why, so just copy and paste the link.

Thanks

Vinny

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:55 pm

The ' is breaking the url. ' and " s are used in code to close things off, so you should never use them in a link.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:06 pm

I just copy/pasted the link into the browser.

Also, tinyurl.com is a nice place to go to create permanent short URLs without special characters. :)

Vinny - looks like a great time to be had by all! :) If I had one one of those prizes, it would be quite obvious I'd go around in KITT! :)