Funny day in school today

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Funny day in school today

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:49 pm

Today in school me and a bunch of kids were outside on our campus looking at our cars, talking to people, whatever. Anyway, KR got brought up and I was talking about how I want to make a project KITT and I showed them the KR themesong on my phone and one of the kids starts to go all over the school inside and out dancing on people, even the principle (a women) playing the song like an imbicile. That *?$# was hilarious, and everyone was bopping their head to the beat of the song! That made me feel good to know ppl still like KR!

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:52 pm

One of those Only in NY moments. :lol:
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

Post by sheltonw3 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:57 am

Yep ,I once worked with a guy who was into knight rider ,but he had no clue that my car was a conversion and he even got to ride in it and still had no idea and to this very day he has no clue that my car is a completed conversion and I never even told him!.....now thats a true moment in history! :shock: .....he must have thought that kitt was a 81' trans am! :shock: :roll: :kitt: :roll: :kittx: :shock: :kitt2: :?: :kitt: :shifty: :kittx: :shock: :roll: :whistle:
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"

oppenca2
Operative

Post by oppenca2 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:07 pm

I want a ride in your conversion KITT!! :D A guy across the street from me has a black trans am I think. I wonder if he likes KR??
Funny school story! A lot of folks really do still like the show, or remember it from the 80's.
-"close" to NYC sort of in MA :D

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:33 pm

Def a NY moment, lol

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:14 am

:lol:

One summer I parked next to a black '82 T/A with T-Tops, Tan PMD seats, etc. All that was missing was the interior electronics, nose and scanner! The owner said it had 300,000+ miles on it yet it looked MINT! I was so astounded that I got to park next to "KITT" at the grocery store! At least, that's as close as I could get. :)

There's a few T/As that I've seen in the area, but so far nothing that close since.