I made up a great KR story!!!

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightrider2004
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I made up a great KR story!!!

Post by knightrider2004 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:41 pm

I made up this story where this guy John Xander owner of Xander enterprises had a team of scientists working on KARR`s cpu and body who lost there jobs when they had bigger plans for KARR that knight industries had and wilton Knight fired them and xander enterprises lost the contract.5 years later xanders spy finds out where KARR was de stroyed and xander sends a team of scientists to salvage whats left of KARR`s parts and bring them back to xander enterprises.Once KARR was reactivated xander makes a deal with KARR that if xander lets him destroy Michael Knight and KITT KARR will do what ever xander tells him to do.With the salvaged parts they were able to recreate the molecular bonded shell.KARRcomes back as a yellow Lamborghini,Murcielago with a red scanner.KARR is finnaly ready to leave and scans for KITT`s presence and finds him and the rest of the episode is just head to head confrontations, laserbattles, Super Pursuit Mode fights, and once again the destruction of KARR.What do you think please tell me thanx.[/img]
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

ramon88us
FLAG Recruit

Post by ramon88us » Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:45 pm

Great story idea you got there!

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:52 pm

Thanx one day I just thought of it and formed a whole story.I have a picture of the new KARR but I dont know how to post it can anyone tell me?
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:29 pm

Here's how...

<pre>
[img]http://www.yourhost.com/image#1.gif[/img]
</pre>