Story lyne remix

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

SmileyMan
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Story lyne remix

Post by SmileyMan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:39 am

First little background about me I never watched team Knight rider and I only n little of the original and loved the whole 2008 one. so now if I make any mistakes like mention something that was already tried and failed forgive me because I have missed allot of knight rider (Ps I am looking for it bud having trouble finding a source for the original).

Now the idea I had for a knight rider series was kinda team knight rider meats A team meats fast and the furious meats FHM meats Ninja turtle's.
Firstly it should do away with all the cash all the tecnologie and all that crap. Start from scratch just a group of friends who build up cars and bikes and so on (there should be a few super hot babes and they all should be ex military of some sort bud still early 20's They also live in a cinda backworts country were evil run amock like the USA :D ) that encounters a women being raped or something like that (just normal cars not jet super cars) and decides to help. Then one of them while inisently looking at the back of his dad's (or anybody's) tool shed finds a black box that kinda to him looks computery so he plugs it into his computer(not car remember these guys are car geniuses not computer) and sees allot of numbers flashing in front of his eye's (kinda like chuck bud his brain does get implanted with knowledge) so he unplugs it and take it to a genius he knows (this guy should be like crazy expelled from a 1000 universities and way under the raider when it comes to people knowing of his genius bud very smart). He says he will look at it and later come back very excited says the box that was found had very much corrupted programming bud he seems to have fixed it and it is like alive. After a friend of their from back whe thei were in the corps is killed thei start kinda on a small scale fighting crime while they start off their crime fighting career they crazy friend enlist the help of a friend and they work on the box and start testing it on stuff ons so on. you guys should get the basic idea well it goes on like that and the team start taking on bigger jobs upgrading their cars later when Mrs Crazy and his friend figgers the hole thing out they connect it to some thing like a toaster or something and they see it at work then one of the group makes a joke and says lets see what happens when we connect it up to the car and Mr Crazy takes him seriously he does connect it up to the car and when the team find out get angry because how does he dare mettel with their car bud when they se it is a major sucses they kinda like the idea. Mr Crazy start to work on upgrading this program(that is kinda like kitt bud not so advanced) and to create more for the other cars and so on they build up their cars a bit and don't go straight to rockets and nano skin that stuff can come like in a forth or fifth season . At one point the secret service and police can start investigating them so they become kinda like a team fight crime and evade police and much later the secret service could invite them to join their team and obviously they turn the offer down. They can also show the teams money making schemes because remember they don't have millions and don't get payed.
I want to know what the hard core knight rider junkies thing if you like it or not and a want to know your ideas(Please remember this is just and idea and I'm still in school so don't get you hopes up).
:kitt:

SmileyMan
Volunteer

Re: Story lyne remix

Post by SmileyMan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:17 pm

why has this been moved to here this is not something to sell it is something to be discussed i want the input of other people and i will not be getting it here because nobody ever visit this forum please move it back

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi there,

The Creative and Merchandise section of the forum is for creative works such as fan fiction, as well as the sale of memorabilia. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

SmileyMan
Volunteer

Post by SmileyMan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

Well you can atleast give me your opinion of the story tx smileyman

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:43 am

Unfortunately, I haven’t read it due to the way you composed the post. Walls of text are extremely hard to read due to the eyestrain they can cause. As a result, everyone is encouraged to use proper grammar and punctuation to prevent such problems.

To get the feedback you desire, you should resubmit the post in an edited form so that it is broken down into a number of paragraphs, as we have quite a few fan fiction writers here who I’m sure would be happy to help you along the way. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

SmileyMan
Volunteer

Post by SmileyMan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 am

First little background about me I never watched team Knight rider and I only n little of the original and loved the whole 2008 one. so now if I make any mistakes like mention something that was already tried and failed forgive me because I have missed allot of knight rider (Ps I am looking for it bud having trouble finding a source for the original).

Now the idea I had for a knight rider series was kinda team knight rider meats A team meats fast and the furious meats FHM meats Ninja turtle's.

Firstly it should do away with all the cash all the tecnologie and all that crap. Start from scratch just a group of friends who build up cars and bikes and so on (there should be a few super hot babes and they all should be ex military of some sort bud still early 20's They also live in a cinda backworts country were evil run amock like the USA :D ) that encounters a women being raped or something like that (just normal cars not jet super cars) and decides to help.

Then one of them while inisently looking at the back of his dad's (or anybody's) tool shed finds a black box that kinda to him looks computery so he plugs it into his computer(not car remember these guys are car geniuses not computer) and sees allot of numbers flashing in front of his eye's (kinda like chuck bud his brain does get implanted with knowledge) so he unplugs it and take it to a genius he knows (this guy should be like crazy expelled from a 1000 universities and way under the raider when it comes to people knowing of his genius bud very smart).

He says he will look at it and later come back very excited says the box that was found had very much corrupted programming bud he seems to have fixed it and it is like alive. After a friend of their from back whe thei were in the corps is killed thei start kinda on a small scale fighting crime while they start off their crime fighting career they crazy friend enlist the help of a friend and they work on the box and start testing it on stuff ons so on.

you guys should get the basic idea well it goes on like that and the team start taking on bigger jobs upgrading their cars later when Mrs Crazy and his friend figgers the hole thing out they connect it to some thing like a toaster or something and they see it at work then one of the group makes a joke and says lets see what happens when we connect it up to the car and Mr Crazy takes him seriously he does connect it up to the car and when the team find out get angry because how does he dare mettel with their car bud when they se it is a major sucses they kinda like the idea.

Mr Crazy start to work on upgrading this program(that is kinda like kitt bud not so advanced) and to create more for the other cars and so on they build up their cars a bit and don't go straight to rockets and nano skin that stuff can come like in a forth or fifth season . At one point the secret service and police can start investigating them so they become kinda like a team fight crime and evade police and much later the secret service could invite them to join their team and obviously they turn the offer down.

They can also show the teams money making schemes because remember they don't have millions and don't get payed.

I want to know what the hard core knight rider junkies thing if you like it or not and a want to know your ideas(Please remember this is just and idea and I'm still in school so don't get you hopes up).
:kitt:

Is that better