Watch Team Knight Rider Online - For Free

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Watch Team Knight Rider Online - For Free

Post by neps » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Hulu just added Team Knight Rider to their episodes:

http://www.hulu.com/show/223/team-knight-rider

You may need a u/p to login - as they are currently under beta. AND its probably US only
Attachments
Picture 5.png
Picture 5.png (229.71 KiB) Viewed 21006 times

neps
Site Administrator

Re: Watch Team Knight Rider Online - For Free

Post by neps » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:02 pm

Something interesting to note about this - at the bottom of the video player it says:
(Team Knight Rider season 1 is available for purchase on DVD or electronic download)
hm!

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:24 pm

You can go to http://www.fancast.com and watch TKR there. They are connected to Hulu and you don't need a user/password to watch. I tried to sign up for Hulu but I dont think they are accepting new users currently.

Joe

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm

neps wrote:Something interesting to note about this - at the bottom of the video player it says:
(Team Knight Rider season 1 is available for purchase on DVD or electronic download)
hm!
I hope Team Knight Rider would be released on DVD as well, would make a fans KR collection more complete.
I sure would like to see it again, I watched only the first episode and later few random episodes when it was 1st time on tv but now, in light of these new KR projects, I think I decided too quickly not to like it. Didn't catch even the KRO episode which have been rated here the best episode of TKR, it'd be most interesting to see it.
I admit I haven't been a TKR fan in the past but the new Knight Rider tv-pilot and Glen's KR movie projects got me interested again about Team Knight Rider as well because of the missed episodes and my too quickly decided opinion about it. I have even watched again the KR2000 movie from the DVD recently :)

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:09 pm

I never saw an actual full episode of TKR until last month when I uhhh "acquired" a source for them, I checked out the first one and wow.... That was terrible I was in the process of getting the full series but after that I changed my mind and only got the KRO episode and the final one. KRO was actually decent, well okay so it was only for the car and the story behind it and well the less said about the last episode the better.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 pm

If you're only going to watch one episode, "KRO" is probably the one to watch.

I happen to think "Et Tu Dante" has some pretty cool scenes in it. And of course, the cliffhanger "Legion of Doom" certainly gets talked about a lot.

I admit, I am somewhat of a TKR apologist. As a Knight Rider series, it certainly failed. They missed the boat on so many levels. However, from a technical/production standpoint I think they did some phenomenal stuntwork. And I think they had the right idea on how to write an adventure show with an ensemble cast.

I won't go so far as to actually recommend the show, but I think if you care to be a "Knight Rider historian" (if there is such a thing) I think it's important to at least give it a look.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:25 pm

heh, I love how professionally that post is written Mike. Not that your others posts aren't, it just sounds like an official statement.

And you did guilt me into to watching one one of these days. Everything I ever saw of it gave me a very Power Rangers feel, but I'll give it a look.

EDIT: All right, watched KRO, I guess it is the one the watch. All the old references are nice, though a TAD ridiculous that missiles do nothing but shoving it into a metal crate destroys the front end, lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

krfan1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krfan1 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:28 am

TKR did miss the boat, but I did enjoy it somewhat (but then again, I seem to enjoy action shows with vehicles that help fight crime :D )

Gee, I hope TKR is coming on DVD. Then I don't have to encode them myself :D

--krfan1

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:57 am

I emailed the guys at TVShowsonDVD.com to ask them about TKR on DVD, here was my response:

Joe, thanks for the email. Usually we'd pass this off as someone
getting some incorrect info, but Hulu.com is partially owned by
NBC/Universal, so I'll look into this. It could be that someone
jumped the gun and posted the info on the site before it was
announced.

Joe

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 am

An interesting note - they are using the later revised opening credits for "KRO", which leads me to believe they are replacing all the early episodes with the later credits.

Joe

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:37 am

I read on Teamknightrider.com that the producers were intending on bringing out more of the orignal series back.Attack Beast was going to have some of kitts chips in him.Kyle's father was going to be Mobius or rather yet in my opinion there second choice Garthe Knight would be Kyl'e's father would be better off.This way Jen's dad Michael Knight could appose Kyles dad Garthe.