EXCLUSIVE: Rebecca Holden Interview

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by LadyV2000 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:10 am

Dude, that was completely inappropriate! Can someone delete that post if possible?
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

PHEONIX_WS6
Recruit

Post by PHEONIX_WS6 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:15 pm

Im sorry. I'll post a nerdy reply, just for you guys (ang girls). :roll:

WOW!!! That was neat!!! Great work fellow KR fan! That interview was both stimulating and self gratifying. I wonder if she sits in front of the computer all day with her KR t-shirt on and reads all the posts on this site the rest of us? I bet she does!!! :D Wow, I'm 45 years old now and I live in my mothers basement, and I'm still a virgin. I hope I meet a nice woman like her one day to marry me. Then we can can eat oreos and talk about KR all day and night!!! Then maybe, just maybe, I might get lucky.

God speed fellow Knight junkies, may the force be with you....

KITTluver247
Volunteer

Post by KITTluver247 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:27 am

PHEONIX_WS6 wrote:Im sorry. I'll post a nerdy reply, just for you guys (ang girls). :roll:

WOW!!! That was neat!!! Great work fellow KR fan! That interview was both stimulating and self gratifying. I wonder if she sits in front of the computer all day with her KR t-shirt on and reads all the posts on this site the rest of us? I bet she does!!! :D Wow, I'm 45 years old now and I live in my mothers basement, and I'm still a virgin. I hope I meet a nice woman like her one day to marry me. Then we can can eat oreos and talk about KR all day and night!!! Then maybe, just maybe, I might get lucky.

God speed fellow Knight junkies, may the force be with you....

*ROTFL*