Win Knight Rider Season 2 DVD Boxset On DH ONLINE!

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Win Knight Rider Season 2 DVD Boxset On DH ONLINE!

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:08 am

Hi Everybody!

Tonight I posted a new contest for the Knight Rider season 2 dvd boxset... click the link below to enter! :D

http://www.davidhasselhoffonline.com/kr ... ntest.html

Good Luck!
Nat :D

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Boxset Photos

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:36 pm

Just got the boxset today!! After checking out the box, it's very hard not to to open it up and watch it *Sits On Hands* LOL :lol:

You can check out some digital pics I took of the front, sides and back of the box on my main page in the news section:

http://www.davidhasselhoffonline.com/main.html

Good Luck to everyone who is entering!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:23 pm

Thanks for those pics---and thanks also for doing your best to keep us D, Hasselhoff fans informed of what he's been doing lately, which is greatly appreciated!:)
I also hope you'll enjoy your own early delivery "Knight Rider" 2nd season DVD, too.

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:43 pm

Ditto what Lyn said :)
Was showing your awesome site to my mom last night and we both love it- keep up the great work! Would love to enter the contest... but I don't know how fair it would be to everybody else :P

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:51 pm

Is it just me or is D. Hasselhoff looking more handsomely dignified wearing glasses these days? I think that's the case...:)
With that said, I hope he'll come back to the U.S. spotlight soon, and I wish Pamela Bach well with her possible new show for HBO, even if I'm not a subscriber to that cable service.... 8) :D :shock: :wink:

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:21 pm

Thanks Guys! I'm so glad everyone likes my site. Yes, I think David looks good in glasses too. Actually, I also wear glasses. :D

Good to luck to those who are entering the contest!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:06 am

The American showbiz scene is so boring without D. Hasselhoff being part of it, so even if he's mainly in the spotlight in Germany and the U.K., his presence is sorely missed by me at least.:(
Just thought I'd let you know.....

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:49 pm

I agree Lyn...I really miss seeing David doing more here in the US as well. I keep hoping he will do Broadway again or hopefully get on a new TV series or something. I was really bummed out when that pilot episode he filmed with Colin Hanks didn't get picked up by the networks. :(

I get tons of emails from US fans all the time asking me when David will do more appearances or projects here...Hopefully soon he will have some more projects going where the US fans will get a chance to see him more often again. :D

Nat

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:34 pm

I'm sure glad you're getting e-mails from the other fans of DH in this country, because I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one that misses him being in the U.S. spotlight. :)
Also, I'm biased to the opinion that his singing voice is a lot better than most amateurish singers on the music scene today coming from a certain show I will not mention right now, and please don't mention the name of the said show, OK?
I'm a fan of his music, even if I live in the U.S. :)

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:39 pm

Yeah, I know exactly the show you mean. :roll:
David does have a very beautiful voice...so much better than a lot of singers I have heard who are so popular over here right now. There are a lot of his music fans right here in the US too...I have gotten so many emails asking about David's music from US fans. I hope he will release another album here again sometime soon. :D

Nat

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:26 am

Uh, did I mention that I've been a fan of D. Hasselhoff's singing since 1984? :)
I really got captivated---and surprised!---when I first heard him sing a song called "Historia De Un Amor" in Spanish while he was in Las Vegas in 1987 helping to host the national UCP telethon, mainly because I had no idea that he could sing in Spanish, and I've really been a huge fan of his singing ever since!!!!! :shock: 8) :D :!: :wink:

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:02 pm

Wow, he does a little bit of everything, doesn't he? And I agree, David really can sing, and I wish he would do more in the US. I wanted to take German in high school just so I could understand some of his music, but then my high school dropped it so it looks like I'm out of luck :cry:

Umm... DavidHFanNatalie, do you know where someone can go to get his last CD? I haven't been able to find it anywhere... except online.

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:33 pm

Seems like the only way for us to get his music in the US right now is only online Knight224. :( Back in 1995 when his self titled CD "David Hasselhoff" was released here, I found it in the stores here, but that was the only CD of David's you could buy in the stores here that I know of. I also know that Night Rocker and Lovin Feelings came out here in the 80s too, but I don't know where exactly those were available since I was very young at the time. Right now it looks like our best bet is places online like Amazon. If I find any new places, I'll be sure to post them! :wink:

When David's latest CDs "Sings America" and "The Night Before Christmas" came out this last year a friend of mine in Germany got them for me. :D

Nat

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:41 pm

Must be nice to have friends :lol:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:39 pm

The chances of us stupid Americans accepting D. Hasselhoff as a singer is slim and none nowadays, but one can only dream on, can't one? :? :roll: :?: :(

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:39 am

Sorry I was being so cynical, but with the advent of amateurs entering the music scene, it seems that the U.S. music industry favors amateur 'singers' and pegs D.Hasselhoff as only an actor. :(
It's like no professional actor/singers can get accepted as singers at all in the U.S.
I'm really ashamed of us Americans(not including myself) who only care for amateur singing superstars instead of people who are really talented, but that's just me.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:33 pm

OK, I'm now done grousing about D. Hasselhoff not being accepted as a singer in the U.S.!
You folks can come back now!

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:50 pm

you mean manufactured rubbish...these days, it's all about singers who are between 18 and 24 with the girls wearing more or less nothing and the guys with formal suits on singing about....what? :wink:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:44 pm

Since I saw the original airdate, I have to make a small correction as to when I became a fan of D. Hasselhoff's music: In May 1984 instead of march 1984. My mistake....Sorry.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:26 pm

Rubbish...I sure agree with that, Skav...
I can't stand that manufactured music crap at all myself---especially when that crap comes from amateur 'superstars'!
I'm glad I have the "Baywatch" CD and the CD D.Hasselhoff released 10 years ago!
What a relief!;)

knightrider#1fan
Recruit

Post by knightrider#1fan » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:36 pm

Yeah Nat your site is Totally Awsome!! Like I am His #1 Fan! and like my screen name says Knightriders#1fan! yeah i wish to he would get back more in to the U.S. spotlight, do More acting and Bring some of his singing over here!! You can Bet for sure if he was close enough to my state i would buy a few tickets for his concert!! I would want to even be back stage!! :D But Like that would really happen! lol if my Husband heard me say this i would get it but oh well.... David Hasselhoff is Hot!!! he is really good lookin for his age!!! :D Hurry up david come back to the U.S. with some acting and hurry up with that Knight Rider movie!!! I love Knight Rider!!! And he sings really good. my favorite singer!!!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:47 pm

I second that emotion, knightrider #1 fan!
To hell with realitv TV-created 'singers', bring back D. Hasselhoff's singing! :evil:
It's really unbelievable to me that he'a actually performing at an awards function in the U.S. in this age of instant singing superstars! Really!80
Okay, I'm bubbling overboard myself....Pardon my own enthusiasm...:)

hot knight
Operative

Post by hot knight » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:51 pm

Lyn, what awards function is David performing at?
:P

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:11 pm

Oh, the Bollywood film awards.... Hopefully that will clear things up for you.

hot knight
Operative

Post by hot knight » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:16 pm

Lyn
Do you Know where and when or if it is something we can even see on TV if not in person?
Thanks