Knights of the Pacific Northwest

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Nelson B
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Nelson B » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:08 pm

This is a new group I started about a month ago I thought it was high time Kitt replica owners that live in this neck of the woods have some type of event to go to. We are planning on going to this years Seattle Sea Fair torchlight parade. Saturday July30,2005. I already have five owners showing strong interest in attending. So if any body else is interested speak up now.

milesPHX
Stranger

Count me in

Post by milesPHX » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:05 pm

I'm from Portland, Oregon and have always wanted to see a replica in real life.. The NW needs something like this- as everything else is seemingly always based in the Midwest or Florida!.. I'd probably be able to make it, if its indeed held in Seattle (only a few hours from Portland)...

-Miles

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

Post by sheltonw3 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:57 am

have you checked over at Knightreplicas.com???....there is several members there that live in the oregon/Washington state area!!!
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"

Kincade Industries 2000
Volunteer

Post by Kincade Industries 2000 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:58 am

I am a huge fan who has only seen the original back when I was a wee little boy at Universal Studios! I have dreamed of owning my own KITT, but I don't see that dream becoming a reality anytime soon. However, I would definitely be there to see you all at the parade if you were to follow through with this!! I would be interested to hear more about what you have planned or if there is anything I can do to help out! Thanks!

- Steve Kincade
Bothell, WA

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:44 pm

Hey guys do any of you have a car yet. It does not have to have any knight rider parts on it . But it must be third generation firebird or transam in order to be in the parade. I realize everybody is at different stages of the conversion process. And to everyone who really wants one I suggest you get off your butts and start looking for one these cars are not getting any younger they will eventually be very hard to find.

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

Re: Knights of the Pacific Northwest

Post by sheltonw3 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:29 am

Nelson B wrote:Hey guys do any of you have a car yet. It does not have to have any knight rider parts on it . But it must be third generation firebird or transam in order to be in the parade. I realize everybody is at different stages of the conversion process. And to everyone who really wants one I suggest you get off your butts and start looking for one these cars are not getting any younger they will eventually be very hard to find.

yeah!!!.....for those who live in the portland area there are two sources that still sale Grade "A" trans am and firebirds for the 3rd gen and one of them is off SE.82 and the guys charges a lot ,but the cars are in prime state and there is another guy that sales some off of columbia blvd at the southside near the airport!...or you can buy one from Ebay/knightrider or knightreplicas.com and go to the second link regarding trans ams/firebird and remember these are getting pretty rare!

I don't yet for sure if I will make it or not?....but my conversion still needs some modding to be finished!

Nelson B
Operative

knights of the pacific northwest

Post by Nelson B » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:23 pm

Hey Sheltonw3 yesterday I was looking at knight replicas data base could you please tell me what pages are the Oregon owners are on I could not find them.

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

Re: knights of the pacific northwest

Post by sheltonw3 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:50 am

Nelson B wrote:Hey Sheltonw3 yesterday I was looking at knight replicas data base could you please tell me what pages are the Oregon owners are on I could not find them.
There are none listed anywhere!!!...except for me!...and there are a few in the washington area though but most people remain unlisted and there are those who will not list what state or city they live in for privacy purpose!....when I first started I was getting stupid phone calls of every sort!....so just check the ones with washington address and start there and then see if anybody responds???....

I got some work ahead with kitt and major engine upgrades and paint jobs,bodywork and possibly some new conversions pieces if everything works out?