Question about region 1 season one DVD set

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Scree
Stranger

Question about region 1 season one DVD set

Post by Scree » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 pm

Hi all,

first post and a question about the region 1 season one DVD set. I got it today and opened it up, inside there is a flap on the cover that i used for holding booklets. All I got with mine was some litriture advertising other Universal products, but not one for KR (as is customary for series released on DVD, there is usually some litrature on the series you bought). I thought if anyone would know what came with the set, you guys would.

Hope this post makes sense

Cheers

Scree

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lost Knight » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:44 pm

Hey Scree, welcome to the board. In regards to the Region 1 set, all that came with it was the advertisement for other Universal DVDs that you were talking about. In some sets for other DVDs, there is no booklet at all, despite there always being a sleeve for one. It's just the standard packaging that the DVD companies use to release their sets in case they decide to ever add a booklet about the series, or just want to be able to advertise their other products. Not an uncommon practice for any company; they always want to tempt you with their other products, hence the term "Collect them all!"
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by cloudkitt » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:52 pm

a la Pokemon, lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

Scree
Stranger

Post by Scree » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:12 am

Thanks for the reply :)

Thought I may have been missing something, obviously not. I guess I have been spoiled by the only other series I have been collecting (M*A*S*H). I decided to grab it while grabbing a copy of the Live Aid DVD set (ain't nostaligia great, plus the proceeds go to the Band Aid Trust so someone else other than the producing company is benifitting from it).

Just watched the pilot episode for the first time in years and it's still pretty damn cool.

Thanks again

Scree