DESPERATELY looking for a copy of Knight Rider 2010!!

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightendo
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

DESPERATELY looking for a copy of Knight Rider 2010!!

Post by knightendo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:44 pm

i've been online searching for a copy of the knight rider 2010 movie. as i mentioned before on here, i liked this new idea on the knight rider theme, but unfortunately the original copy i had a few years back i taped over (it was recorded off of sky movies), and the channel five version i now have was cut to ribbons by that channel when they stupidly decided to show it at tea-time!! there's too much missing! :S

so does anyone have a copy of this movie they would be willing to sell...? i don't even mean the original video tape, but even one recorded off the tv, as long as it is in good condition, the picture and sound quality are good, and it is in its uncut form.

willing to pay for it, and for postage, and am fully capable of running NTSC vhs tapes as well as the PAL ones over here in the UK. preferrably not long-play though.

tried looking on amazon etc but would rather it came from someone on one of the kr boards i belong to, i'm sure you understand! :)
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:17 pm

...why? lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:22 pm

i've already said there that i like the movie. i know i am in the minority but there are some of us out there (lol) that like that film, as i have mentioned before in previous threads... even look at my avatar :D

but please folks i don't really want this developing into another "we all hate knight rider 2010" thread, there's been plenty already. i have my own opinion on it , and i'm just looking for help in tracking it down... :)
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:38 pm

i know i know i know, I couldn't resist. I had it...but I think we taped over it.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:44 pm

cloudkitt wrote:i know i know i know, I couldn't resist. I had it...but I think we taped over it.
no probs, thanks anyway :)

i thought i had to reply again there because i know it's probably a thread not many will take seriously lol... ;) but i just hope people do, u know? i'm really after this movie!! :D

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:58 am

Knightendo,I know what you mean i felt real bad when I wanted my kr tapes.I wanted kr2000 alot too.So I think we can make a deal.Email me at cybrtronmatrix@AOL>COM AND WELL TALK>

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:14 am

Knight Racer wrote:Knightendo,I know what you mean i felt real bad when I wanted my kr tapes.I wanted kr2000 alot too.So I think we can make a deal.Email me at cybrtronmatrix@AOL>COM AND WELL TALK>
cheers and thank you's!! email has been sent, eager to hear back from you.

anybody else too...? always nice to have a back-up plan incase our beloved (sic) postal service decide to lose/steal/damage/break anything, ya know? lol.

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:40 pm

had it but taped over it srry. if i still had it it would be yours.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:21 pm

There's a DVD set for sale on ebay that includes the 2010 movie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 73921&rd=1

Ends in less than 1 day though.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:01 am

wouldn't bother with that, no doubt, since it is in NTSC, they were taped from the crappy sci fi showings that are cut to death....plus, you'd be a moron to pay out for all those eps when they are OFFICIALLY coming to dvd, and you are only after one film.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:40 pm

He was looking for 2010 and I just happened to see that while searching for other things on ebay.

Not my fault. ::shrug::

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:28 pm

cheers anyway fuzzie, thanks for having a look. had a look in the uk ebay yesterday but didn't find it... found lots of other things tho lol!!

skav, yeh, it really has to be the uncut version there's a whole excellent scene mising from my channel five version that makes no sense not having it, and other scenes are all trimmed.

Knight Racer, sorry i haven't replied to ur email, but i will get around to it. unfortunately even though i can play ntsc tapes i can't make them or else i certainly would. i'll email ya to see if there's anything else we can think of...

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:53 pm

Ah well. I tried. :) I do hope you find it. I never even knew the movie existed until I started reading this board this past summer. I here it's nothing like the original KR or KR2000 but I wouldn't mind seeing it some day anyway. Though I think getting the Season 2 DVD set is my next KR "movie" priority. ;)

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:58 pm

yeh its nothing to do with FLAG, michael or KITT. i hated it first time i saw it, but knowing beforehand that its a brand new take on the (iv said this before lol) ideas and morals of knight rider i really like it now.

fingers crossed for an inclusion in the 2nd boxset!!! :D :D :D

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:51 pm

I saw it was on one night and decided to give it a shot.Open minded I thought it would have a cool story with that name.It was pretty cool.I do believe I have the uncut version.It was recorded a long long time ago.Realy good quality.Had to trade with a shark to get it.I bit the shark back for what he did to me.Let it be known there are some horrible,mean kr tape traders out there.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:11 pm

yeh, on it's own, i'll admit it isn't a bad film with a decent story and concept.

but i really hope it isn't included in the upcoming sets as i'd like my KR sets to be TRULY kr.

i wouldn't even have it for complete sake as it doesn't really contribute to completing anything.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:45 pm

i'd love it to be on one of the box sets, as a new take on knight rider, ya know? think it would sit well to be honest...

knight racer, u say u have an uncut good quality copy? are u able to make copies yourself...? say, if someone was to send you a tape...?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:04 am

I can make copies of the tape.Just remember there was an original,he made me a copy,then I will now make you a copy.The film degrades each copy made of a copy.

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:36 am

If Team Knight Rider and Knight Rider 2010 had different names, would they have been more successful?

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:27 pm

Any idea where I can get tapes of "Code of Vengeance"? I would like to know what the movies and the two episodes were like.