Blind Spot

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightGallifreyRider
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Blind Spot

Post by KnightGallifreyRider » Sat May 12, 2012 9:05 pm

I watched Blind Spot tonight. Was amazing. A real epic. Your thoughts? :kitt:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Blind Spot

Post by Knight Racer » Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I liked the statue of kitt at the end.I wonder what ever happened to that prop.Would be great to have on the mantle.

I also like how Kitt changed his volume controls as one might a sterosystem.Gave us a chance to hear how kitt would have sounded if a different actor might have played his voice.I didn't like how they used such an obvious basic unmodified trans am for the turbo boost scene in the compactor.I think he pressed the cabin light.

He was bouncing around the seat which was unexplainable as to why he did that.When the car jumped in landed and bounced on top of a tire when it landed.The underside was completely flat board.Most terribly put together turbo boost scene ever.

I like how in the begining they mentioned Goliath.They rarely ever name dropped other villians in episodes.

This episode had other people driving just like in merchants of death or knightmares.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KITTfan » Sun May 13, 2012 5:00 am

Knight Racer wrote:I liked the statue of kitt at the end.I wonder what ever happened to that prop.Would be great to have on the mantle.

LOL, remindes me the prototype of ERTL KITT, look at the location of the tailgate wing for example :lol:

Blind Spot is great episode, love the scenes when the blind girl drives KITT :D

KnightGallifreyRider
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by KnightGallifreyRider » Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 pm

KITTfan wrote:
Knight Racer wrote:I liked the statue of kitt at the end.I wonder what ever happened to that prop.Would be great to have on the mantle.

LOL, remindes me the prototype of ERTL KITT, look at the location of the tailgate wing for example :lol:
I thought that to. :kitt: