Timeline

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Ste Knight 2012
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Timeline

Post by Ste Knight 2012 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 am

Is anyone else inthe agreement that KR2000 and TKR never happened? Please allow me to explain:
Ok we have the origional 1982 series, now from what i've heard we assume Michael "retired" sometime around 1986-88. Maybe this is due to his son being born? Although Mike Traceur does state that growing up wasn't easy for him or his mother without his dad around. I've never seen TKR (never wanted to) and was not impressed at all with KR2000. Do we assume someone else drives KITT after Michael retires? (I'd have loved the job lol). As inthe new KR we see a complete trans am inthe garage and pieces of what i assume is KITT in there aswell, does that mean that KITT is no more? Or do we say that Michael has "adopted" him to make way for the new KITT? Or is the complete Trans am the de-activated KARR? Maybe there should be a Knight Rider story timeline explaining what happened off screen. But if there is, the please God miss out KR2000 and TKR because they, in my opinion, do not fit in with the world of Knight Rider. By the way, do we ever see the woman Michael got pregnant inthe series? After all there was alot of women in his life haha. Maybe it should have been Stevie (White Bird episode) that would have been a good way to end. Apologies for rattling on, but as you can see Knight Rider was a big part of my childhood, and continues into the present day..........thanks for listening.

:kitt: :karr:
There's no reason for increased volume. I'm scanning your interrogatives quite satisfactorily. I'm the voice of Knight Industry 2000's Micro processor, K.I.T.T. for easy reference, KITT if you prefer.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Timeline

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 pm

I think someone on the board once said that Mike's mom may have been the woman in return to cadiz but that was probably a guess.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Timeline

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:23 pm

KR2K and TKR were retconned by the new Knight Rider from 2008-2009.

You could also see it this way with different timelines...

Knight Rider > Knight Rider 2000
Knight Rider > Team Knight Rider
Knight Rider > Knight Rider 2008/2009