I DO NOT UNDERSTAND... help???

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

modifiyemre
Volunteer

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND... help???

Post by modifiyemre » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 am

hi,
there is a think I don't understand...
can you help me?
you know, My english is bad and because of that,I can not understand, if KR2008 was soup-opera or still film?
if kr'08 was soupopera, where can I watch it?
and,
how much part do KR2008 have?
[img]http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/763/gittorkitt5oh.gif[/img]
TURKISH KITT = GITT!!
!!!!knighTRider!!!!

knightfever
Operative

Re: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND... help???

Post by knightfever » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Knight Rider 2008 was a continuation of the original Knight Rider show, set 25 years later. The show started with a pilot movie in February of 2008, then a regular weekly(sort of) series began in September of 2008. It ran a total of 17 episodes and as of yet, that appears to be the full run of the show. Hope that helps.

modifiyemre
Volunteer

Post by modifiyemre » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 pm

knightfever wrote:Knight Rider 2008 was a continuation of the original Knight Rider show, set 25 years later. The show started with a pilot movie in February of 2008, then a regular weekly(sort of) series began in September of 2008. It ran a total of 17 episodes and as of yet, that appears to be the full run of the show. Hope that helps.
really thanks....

I watched pilot movie "with turkish dubbing" last year. but I can't watch the other 17 episodes yet. how do I watch other episodes, you think?

please contine help :)

thank you again.
TURKISH KITT = GITT!!
!!!!knighTRider!!!!

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Rockatteer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Buy the DVD set from Amazon.com ;)
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:19 pm

modifiyemre wrote:how do I watch other episodes, you think?
I think you would need to get the DVD set, but please note that they are listed as Region 1 (US and Canada), so please make sure you have the equipment needed to watch them.

http://www.amazon.com/Knight-Rider-Seas ... B0024FAD7Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know if this might help, but Hulu has the episodes as well, but in English.

Tiger Warrior
Rookie

Post by Tiger Warrior » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Merhaba, siz nalcisin?

modifiyemre
Volunteer

Post by modifiyemre » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:54 am

merhaba ben emre. siz nasılsınz?
I try to understand you I think do it. :) :) :)
thank for answers.
TURKISH KITT = GITT!!
!!!!knighTRider!!!!

Knight Family
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Knight Family » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 pm

modifiyemre wrote:merhaba ben emre. siz nasılsınz?
I try to understand you I think do it. :) :) :)
thank for answers.
Emre sen dangalakmısın yavrucuğum? Hem adamlara küfür ediyorsun hem (Cem Yılmaz'ın GITT saçmalığı konusunda) hem gavur diyorsun hem de burada reklam amaçlı message mı atıyorsun?
Listen me son I don't give fck about you..
I don't give fck about you this GITT kick-ass fake parody project
I don't care Cem Yılmaz's prick..
Who people send to swearing message get the hell Do'ya understand?
Gavurlar çaksın sana gerizekalı..
Allah sadece Türkiyeyi yaratmadı!
Diğer ülkeleri de yarattı Gavur dediğin ülkede de Güneş Çıkıp doğa olayları olduğuna göre ve en önemlisi İnsan oldularına göre..
Yobazların saçmalığını burada sürdürürsen devamını yazamayacaksın çünkü Deny atacağım!
Defol git beğenmiyorsan seni buraya zorla çağıran mı var çokta umurlarındaydı zaten senin GITT saçmalığın kime reklam yapıyorsun burada sen? Knight Rider'ı bilen biliyor kimse sizin İtler Vadisi Pusu'nuzu çakmıyor siz gidip adamların ürettiği dizileri,herşeyi çakıp üstüne de orjinalini sindirmeye yönelik küfür ediyorsunuz!
Bu efsaneleri Tüm Dünya biliyor..
Üstelik İtler Vadisi Pusu gibi siyaset ile biryerere gelmiş dizi de değil..
Michael Knight - Sonny Crockett ülkesi,dini,dili,ırkı ne olursa olsun yardım eden efsanevi karakterler..
Senin Polşad'ın gibi Amerikayı elegeçiren ve siyasi ekonomik politika ile sömürgeleşen Amerikalı olmayıp Amerikanın tüm kurumlarında adamları olan masonların kötü olacağını gösterdiği yerde Tüm Amerika-Tüm İsrail-Tüm Avrupa terorist mi diyor? Sizin Necati Şaşmazınız önce kendi sesi ile bir oynasın dublaj yaptırmasın sesine sonra gelsin bu saydığım adamların hepsi kendi sesleri ile oynamış Tüm Dünya da onları sevmiş üstelik Siyasi işlerle de alakaları olmamış sen git Siyasetini Yobazlığını kendi çöplüğünde yap gazla hadi! Senin kalıbına mı ihtiyaçları var zirzop?
Sen git İtler Vadisi Pusu izle çaktın mı?
Knight Rider'a hala Kara Şimşek diyorsunuz gerizekalılar Knight Rider <- Şovalye Sürücü demek bunu bile bilmekten acizsiniz hala Ottoman Empire saçmalıkları ve İtler Vadisi Pusu izleyerek kendinizi kandırmayı sürdürüyorsunuz!
Gavurmuş sana zorla kimse izle demiyor siktir olup git kendi ezik dizilerini izle o zaman sizden başka izleyen yok o diziyi Dünyaca ünlü bir seriyi kötüleme burada!
David Hasselhoff - Don Johnson'u zamanında Florida'da gördüm yüz yüze
80 senesinde sen kesik donla gezerken ben bu izlediğin dizilerdeki adamların yaşlarındaydım şimdi git bokunla oyna insanlarla da o küçük aklın ile eğlenmeye çalışma sıkıysa bildikleri dilde küfür et!
Hadi 20 yaşına gelmiş aklı ama hala 13 yaşındaki çocuk aklı..

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Knight Family: I deleted the message you posted earlier (in English).

I don't care what problems you have with modifyemre. He has not posted on this board in over a year and there is no reason for you to open up old threads and start swearing at people.

You will not be warned again.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Knight Family
Volunteer

Post by Knight Family » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:Knight Family: I deleted the message you posted earlier (in English).

I don't care what problems you have with modifyemre. He has not posted on this board in over a year and there is no reason for you to open up old threads and start swearing at people.

You will not be warned again.
Listen pal,I don't have problem with modifyemre and me
This guy swearing you Turkish Language Swearing you understand or not?
This guy says All Americans:''All Americans and Europa Folks @&^# bitch,@&^# and etc.''
And I said this guy If you hate American get out this portal you understand me Michael Pajaro?
Last edited by Knight Family on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Knight Family
Volunteer

Post by Knight Family » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm talking about this maybe you don't know Turkish Language but I know..
Why you don't ban this guy from KR Online huh ?
I'm say this uncultured guy ''If you hate Americans and Europeans folks get outta here''
Do you understand what I mean now?
What're you talking about warning and etc?
I'm say this but you don't understand..
If you don't trust me please translate Google Translate (in the İmages words ''a.m.k a.q. amerikanlar - bütün landalar götünüze girsin amerikanlar'') <- This message send by modifiyemre you saw? I'm shoot screen
Turkish to English you understand maybe when me...
Göt Meaning to ass
Götünüze Meaning to into your ass
I think this guy thinking self so junious and smart..
Because this guy don't swear English..
This guy know you're all don't know Turkish
This using it in the mind..
I'm tell and explain you,but you say me ''If you send this message,you ban from KR online portal''

Knight Family
Volunteer

Post by Knight Family » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

You can see this message there:
viewtopic.php?f=1054&t=10172&p=122674#p122674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=1054&t=10172&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This guy said ''This is Turkish Film and etc bla bla..''
This guy very liar
This is just Oil Station Commercial
In The image Actor unrelated
In The image Turkish old Actor (1980's,1970's)
Cuneyt Arkin..
But on the this video man name ''Cem Yılmaz''
This guy very maniac
This commercial there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u70Zsm_BM1U
This is pardoy but Is were allowed From KR Producers??
This is illegal Commercial!
KITT name changed:GITT
Michael Knight name change:Mike Usta
This is very ridiculous..
Stupid Uncultured Some Turkish People coming here and said you this type message..
But you don't understand and accuse me of..
Do not you see up to ridicule?
And there explain all this guy:
This guy said you > (In The Image word meaning to English:''You simpleton,I'm Fooled you atheists''
Gavur - gavurlar meaning to:''atheists,infidel''
This Turks on the eyes now ''All Christians atheists and infidel'')
is now a rogue power manage Turkey..
You know..Appear to be religious, but have nothing to do with religion
Turkey status very bad this days.. (since 2002)
I don't wanna to do politics message send there!
This guy very maniac and #*@hole..
You're all and Michael Pajaro..
You understand now this about huh mine pal?

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Knight Family:

These messages are from 2007 - over four years ago. Modifyere has not been to this site in over a year. There is no reason to do anything because he is NOT AN ACTIVE MEMBER of Knight Rider Online.

Knight Family
Volunteer

Post by Knight Family » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:47 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:Knight Family:

These messages are from 2007 - over four years ago. Modifyere has not been to this site in over a year. There is no reason to do anything because he is NOT AN ACTIVE MEMBER of Knight Rider Online.
OK,I understand this,this guy very maniac
I don't understand this guy mind
(If you hate American and Europan why you coming here and register?? >Modifiyemre)
OK,no problem..
Merry XTMAS pal..

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 pm

knight family, 3 words man, learn better english, its horrable, this is a english only forum, not turkish or any of the other languages, learn better english so we can acctually get what your saying? geez....

Fletch
Volunteer

Post by Fletch » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:32 pm

knightprowl wrote:knight family, 3 words man, learn better english, its horrable, this is a english only forum, not turkish or any of the other languages, learn better english so we can acctually get what your saying? geez....
Wow... How many mistakes did you make?

Horrible... not horrable.
Actually... not acctually.
Capital "E" in English and capital "T" in Turkish.

If you are going to criticize someones English, use spellcheck first.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:28 pm

hey now, i may not use proper english but atleast people can understand what im saying, unlike this guy, he just needs to learn better english like i said, i didnt mean become an english nut and always be proper like most people are, tbh the only reason i am speaking more proper is cause mike wants me to, and after being temp banned 3 times now because of my attitude and i guess slang as they call it, i decided to not talk slang anymore, i cant cause mike got all pissed off about it, not that nobody couldnt understand me before you got mad about it mike, you happy now? i hope so, anymore of your *?$# and ill puke, gahh, anyways enough about me and my english, its this knight family guy who needs english lessons, or maybe mike can tell his its a english only forum, you going to get onto him like ya did me huh mike? whatever, anyways forget i even said anything, what do i care how he speaks? im just an #*@hole sometimes, cant help it, anyways ttyl peace

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Knightprowl, give it a rest. We're already dealing with Knight Family. And you are not helping your own cause very much.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:02 pm

ok well i was just saying what i though, nothing wrong with my opinion, anyways ill shutup now, im sorry, no point in getting banned again, anyways ttyl peace

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:46 am

by the way, it was matt that was the admin that got onto me, not you mike, so im sorry for saying mike instead of matt, i got confused about that as its not really something i think about, anyways it dont matter if it was elvis who banned me and warned me about my english, i did go overboard about it and im deeply sorry, its just the way i am, i hate when people tell me what to do, but this isnt my forum so ill try and not let people get the best of me and make me mad again, and ill try and keep my #*@hole ways aside, anyways talk to you later, peace

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 am

knightprowl wrote:knight family, 3 words man, learn better english, its horrable, this is a english only forum, not turkish or any of the other languages, learn better english so we can acctually get what your saying? geez....
KnightProwl,

You’re hardly in a position to be commenting on anyone else’s language skills, considering I’ve asked you twice to take the time to use the shift, full stop and return keys on your keyboard.
knightprowl wrote:hey now, i may not use proper english but atleast people can understand what im saying, unlike this guy, he just needs to learn better english like i said
What you’ve failed to grasp is that it doesn’t matter if the English speaking members can understand what you're saying; it’s for the benefit of our foreign language friends that we all take those few extra seconds to write the way we were taught as younsters.
knightprowl wrote:after being temp banned 3 times now because of my attitude, i decided to not talk slang anymore, i cant cause matt got all pissed off about it, not that nobody couldnt understand me before you got mad about it matt, you happy now? i hope so, anymore of your *?$# and ill puke, gahh
As a result of your continued refusal to follow such a simple request, I am now placing your posts on moderator review, and placing an official warning on your record for once again swearing at me. You can either learn to follow the rules like everyone else, or be subject to review for the remainder of your membership. The ball’s in your court. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Knight Family
Volunteer

Post by Knight Family » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:49 pm

knightprowl wrote:hey now, i may not use proper english but atleast people can understand what im saying, unlike this guy, he just needs to learn better english like i said, i didnt mean become an english nut and always be proper like most people are, tbh the only reason i am speaking more proper is cause mike wants me to, and after being temp banned 3 times now because of my attitude and i guess slang as they call it, i decided to not talk slang anymore, i cant cause mike got all pissed off about it, not that nobody couldnt understand me before you got mad about it mike, you happy now? i hope so, anymore of your *?$# and ill puke, gahh, anyways enough about me and my english, its this knight family guy who needs english lessons, or maybe mike can tell his its a english only forum, you going to get onto him like ya did me huh mike? whatever, anyways forget i even said anything, what do i care how he speaks? im just an #*@hole sometimes, cant help it, anyways ttyl peace
Hey,what your problem pal huh?
My English status not good yet,I just tell Mike
This guy >modifyemre swearing and insulting to you (All American and Europan Peoples)
But I don't think like this guy!
I like American and Europan peoples you understand?
This Guy Modifyemre>Imbecile,cause He's don't like Knight Rider but coming here and swearing KR Fans
The purpose of his ''We have too Kara Şimşek (Kara Şimşek in The Knight Rider TV name from Turkey)''
This Guy (Modifyemre) said ''All Americans and Europan People unbeliever god''
But I know this reason,Turkey now very at a low ebb
Turkish Government should be handled By religious party(actually has nothing to do with religion, religious uses)
Do you understand what are you talking about?

I never swear USA and Europan Peoples
Because I like USA Peoples life style-cultures!
But this guy (Modifyemre) used Turkish Language and swearing you
Do you understand?

My problem is not with anyone, my problem is with those who think bad about other nations and religions!

I learning Full English Language soon,maybe this time you understand what I say,thank you!

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm

yes maybe this time when you understand full english we all might understand what your saying. untill then please for the sake of our eyes dont post here its killing me to see your english. and i dont care who you like and dont like, this isn't about who likes who its about you learning proper english for once. anyways forget it, im done here, goodbye.

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 am

KnightProwl,

Attacking a person’s English language skills and telling them not to post is completely unacceptable. As a result, I’ve added an official warning to your account; which has resulted in an automatic suspension for the next three days. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Knight Family
Volunteer

Post by Knight Family » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 am

knightprowl wrote:yes maybe this time when you understand full english we all might understand what your saying. untill then please for the sake of our eyes dont post here its killing me to see your english. and i dont care who you like and dont like, this isn't about who likes who its about you learning proper english for once. anyways forget it, im done here, goodbye.
You know,get the hell OK!
If you don't care I don't too care pal!
I'm just told the contents of a curse
Who are you?
If your goal is to fight you have really serious problems;
You should get help from an expert
Not your business query my English level of information..
If you are not close mouth,I do!
Believe me!
You don't create English Language
and you don't say me ''you must be learn perfect English''
Who are you? My dad or Mom ???
I think you have really serious problems
How old are you?
Anywyay forget it
If you hate me don't talk it!
This is your problem,not mine!