Knight Industries Vehicle

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TravisKnight01
Recruit

Knight Industries Vehicle

Post by TravisKnight01 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey everyone when the soldier came in to tell torres kitt escaped.The way he said it made it sound like there was more then 1 other knight industries at area 51.This is just my opinion but just the way he said it made me think thats where maybe the 2000 is at.

Travis F

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Re: Knight Industries Vehicle

Post by K.A.C.I. » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:59 pm

If he said "the Knight Industries vehicle" without getting more specific, it's because there was no need to. Or in other words, that "the Knight Industries vehicle" could only be one "Knight Industries vehicle" - the Knight Industries Three Thousand.
So sorry, but I have to disagree with your theory, especially as the KI2000's last known location from the pilot was in pieces, in Charles Graiman's garage.
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knight Industries Vehicle

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 pm

K.A.C.I. wrote:If he said "the Knight Industries vehicle" without getting more specific, it's because there was no need to. Or in other words, that "the Knight Industries vehicle" could only be one "Knight Industries vehicle" - the Knight Industries Three Thousand.
So sorry, but I have to disagree with your theory, especially as the KI2000's last known location from the pilot was in pieces, in Charles Graiman's garage.
Which is why I believe that the old KITT AI is probably buried within the new KITT in the form of an emulator.