I Got Entire Knight Rider Collection on dvds

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Jenna
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I Got Entire Knight Rider Collection on dvds

Post by Jenna » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:45 am

hey all i finally got my knight rider collection 1 through 4 they are great i love them all un cut n everything crystal clear great extras n stuff cool box color does anyone else got whole collection of knight rider. i got the last 2 dvds today iam so so happy right now im glad the movie is added.

89IROCNDoug
Operative

DVDs

Post by 89IROCNDoug » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:31 am

I just recently got all 4 seasons too.

I just got done watching the pilot with the commentary soundtrack by Glen Larson and the Hoff. I recommend listening to the commentary if you haven't already. It was very enjoyable and amusing at times!!! :lol:

I am going to delay opening season 3 because of all the talk about missing sound effects and replacement sets coming out. :?

Congrats and enjoy your collection! 8)

DrifterKnuckles
Recruit

Post by DrifterKnuckles » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:44 pm

I have Season I & II I keep looking for III and IV. There like 45-50 dollars a set around here, so like my first two, i have been waiting for a second hand store around here to get them.

I just finished season one, and i really enjoyed it. my only complaints are i HATE duel sided discs, and i found the bounus metrial so far to be slightly weak, aside from the K2000 and Pilot Commontary.
but it was still prity great so far neaver the less.

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:54 am

Thats cool i got all seasons took long long time though like a year 4 and 3 dvds just fine for me expect my season4 got wet day i got it i had walk to k mart and exchange it for sameone long story but they was great im so glad they are un cut.i guess double sided disk only way they could fit all episodes on there .which they had pics on them though. but i always was a Knight rider fan always wil be it one of my fav shows.pilot was wonderfull so glad see it uncut and more scenes