Knight Rider Parodies

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

dangermark
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Parodies

Post by dangermark » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:37 am

:P I am and always have been a big fan of knight rider. I recently made a web site full of parodies, this one merges knight rider with 2001: A Space Oddyssey. ([url]http://www.salokun.net/dangermark/comed ... r/2006.htm[/url]) I am interested to know if anyone else knows where there mioght be more knightrider parodies.
Check out my Knightrider and other parodies on my web site

Akaihiryuu
Operative

Post by Akaihiryuu » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:14 pm

The Simpsons did a Knight Rider parody at one point. I didn't get to see the episode, but apparently the gist of it is that Homer is watching a show called Knight Boat, where a guy named Michael drives a boat with KITT's scanner and AI. (Heh, I wonder if they might've been trying to reference Knight Rider and Baywatch at the same time.) KITT himself has also been featured in two Simpsons episodes (with William Daniels guest starring to do the voice). I don't know if he did the voice for Knight Boat though, as I haven't seen the episodes that feature it. However, for SG-1 fans, I did just notice that William Daniels's wife (Bonnie Bartlett) was the actress who portrayed Linea (the "destroyer of worlds") in the episode Prisoners where SG-1 is convicted of helping a criminal.
Last edited by Akaihiryuu on Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KnightCrusader99
Operative

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:47 am

Wow I didn't know that was his wife. Thanks for the trivia bit!

Steve

Akaihiryuu
Operative

Post by Akaihiryuu » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:14 pm

Bonnie Bartlett was also Arnold and Danny Devito's "mother" in Twins. I think there and SG-1 are the only times I've ever seen her. I've never seen William Daniels anywhere but Knight Rider (and that'd qualify more as "heard"). I looked through his list of movies on IMDB and I've never seen any of them.