Did stevie really know,michael knight is michael long?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Did stevie really know,michael knight is michael long?

Post by james olden » Mon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Did stevie really know that michael knight was really michael long ?? im asking this question and curious because in the episode white bird at first it did really appear that stevie didnt know who michael knight was but at the end of the episode michael checked ki2t's glove compartment to find a necklace that was given to her that he gave to her before he was shot by tonya walker.did asked her do she think he really knows who he was....

now to the episode the scent of roses when michael proposed to stevie she says she donno and said because he chosed something that finds him neither happiness nor unhappiness..

please comment back to tell me your thoughts or if you have any more info on this................... thanx
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Re: Did stevie really know,michael knight is michael long?

Post by stelios_z28 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 am

ofcourse she knows...it is obvious!....in the episode white bird..michael ask her at the end...."what happened?you lose your neckless??"...and she replied...."no i gave it back"!!..then michael finds it in kitt's glove compartment!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue May 05, 2009 8:15 am

Now that I think about it,I think that they should have had a scene in let it be me where they talked more about their past when Michael was Michael long.Or they should have discussed how he had his face surgically altered or how he nearly died and Wilton saved his life.

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit

Post by stelios_z28 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:01 am

Knight Racer wrote:Now that I think about it,I think that they should have had a scene in let it be me where they talked more about their past when Michael was Michael long.Or they should have discussed how he had his face surgically altered or how he nearly died and Wilton saved his life.

i agree with you...but don't forget that specialy this episode was a promotion for his 1st LP record.no time to sneak about the past which is undetstandable for many of the audience!but the fact is that yes...stevie did really know!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue May 05, 2009 6:11 pm

I really don't think they needed to go that route of having Michael flat out tell her as if she was too dumb to figure it out herself. The way she acted made it quite obvious that she realized it, there's just somethings a new face can't change. So he didn't have to tell her as she already knew.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: