Die Cast Super Pursuit Mode KITT

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Die Cast Super Pursuit Mode KITT

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:32 pm

It is soo nice to be watching the KR Season 4 episodes on the Sci Fi Channel, as I have totally forgotten how cool KITT looks when he is in super pursuit mode. KITT really looks cool when he is in convertible mode. I hope ERTL will come out with a die cast 1:18 scale die cast SPM KITT & the convertible version sometime in the near future.

KnightRiderGirl
Rookie

Re: Die Cast Super Pursuit Mode KITT

Post by KnightRiderGirl » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:40 pm

KNIGHT RAIDER wrote:It is soo nice to be watching the KR Season 4 episodes on the Sci Fi Channel, as I have totally forgotten how cool KITT looks when he is in super pursuit mode. KITT really looks cool when he is in convertible mode. I hope ERTL will come out with a die cast 1:18 scale die cast SPM KITT & the convertible version sometime in the near future.
I would be all over the SPM KITT. I think he looks pwning in that mode. It's pretty damn cool

KITT-Bot
Stranger

Post by KITT-Bot » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:42 am

I remember hoping the Joyride 1:18 KITT was going to be able to do the Super Pursuit Mode complete with the breaking system. However, the lack of that action left me mildly disapointed. Although I was still overall pleased.
Hopes one day to see a KITT Transformer.