A Big Sarcastic Whoop Discovery

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight224
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

A Big Sarcastic Whoop Discovery

Post by Knight224 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:22 pm

Today I begged the art teacher to let me watch Knight Rider during RT (a.k.a. Study Hall for you old people) and she let me! Then school was over and I fidgeted for thirty or more minutes on the bus, which was conveniently on time, and exploded off when it finally came to a rest in front of my house. I actually got to watch the end of Sky Night! All I can say is- WOW. Can we say BIG CHANGE? Not being a lucky 80s child like most of the people here, I’ve only been able to see reruns, and therefore have only watched a handful of the later seasons since everybody seems to want to play episodes from seasons one and two (now don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining! Those are my favorite seasons! hehe). I knew KITT looked different in season four, but I guess I really didn’t think too much about it until I watched Sky Night. He isn’t much of a sexy beast anymore with that new SPM! Haha, just kidding, KITT will always be sexy. And Michael’s hair! Yuck! I liked his floofy hair! Oh well. Don't tell anyone... but he now reminds me of a poodle with a bad hair cut. :twisted:

My mom taped the marathon for me and I’m itching to watch the Juggernaut episodes. I got a Jersey calf last month out of a cow named Junkyard Dog and couldn’t resist naming her Juggernaut, so I think it’s about time I watch what I named her after. I guess I should post pictures… but I still owe poor Knightshade a pic of the Angus she is named after (although that would be a little hard considering things didn’t work out right and my little Knightshade is still in-utero!). MOO!

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:36 pm

Wow I can't believe your teahcer actually let you watch the marathon during study hall. In my high school, I would have never been able to do that, and I was even really good freinds with the principle.

About Michael's hair...LOL. :lol: What you said about the poodle made me laugh. David Hasslehoff just has that hair that goes *Poof*

Also, your calf sounds really cute. I'd love to see a picture of her too.
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:42 pm

A heiffer (spelled it wrong I bet) named "Juggernaut"? I would have expected a bull named that. :shock: :lol:

I like you you're naming cows after KR episodes. Any bulls named KARR yet? :twisted:

Hey, btw, why not name a bull "Bumper" because that was the name of the bull KITT had tamed in the Season One episode "Not A Drop To Drink"! :)

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:53 pm

FuzzieDice wrote:A heiffer (spelled it wrong I bet) named "Juggernaut"? I would have expected a bull named that. :shock: :lol:
There is actually a bull named Goliath that was a riding bull in the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) He actually had to be retired because he was so violent and aggressive that he nearly killed a few riders. Talk about an appropriate name. :shock:
Hey, btw, why not name a bull "Bumper" because that was the name of the bull KITT had tamed in the Season One episode "Not A Drop To Drink"! :)
Yep. The bull is actually in the show's begining credits.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:39 pm

LadyV2000 wrote:Yep. The bull is actually in the show's begining credits.
He was? Darn, I wish William Daniels would have allowed himself to take credit. To have a bull get credit and not him... just doesn't seem right. :(

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:28 pm

No, FuzzieDice, it is spelled heifer. :lol: We have a few steers but only one bull which is about two weeks old and probably won’t stay a bull.

kido
Operative

Post by kido » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:37 pm

:o What do you mean by "won’t stay a bull"?
Knight Industries Defence One

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:00 pm

:twisted: I mean, they are probably going to take away his pride and joy.

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:28 pm

Knight224 wrote::twisted: I mean, they are probably going to take away his pride and joy.
So in other words they're going to take away his "bullhood." :lol:

Paul
Rookie

Post by Paul » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:31 pm

Snip snip. :shock:

Our cat needs doing, and much as I understand it intellectually, physically, etc, some part of it still makes my flesh crawl...He's my first cat and I just don't want to have to hurt him that way, even if the pain is only temporary.

Besides which, as a male I know how I'd feel if that happened to me.

OW!

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:31 pm

Poor kitty cat!

But don't worry, the calf would be happier without his "bullhood" because the steers get to hang out with the cows! :lol:

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:21 pm

LadyV2000 wrote:
Knight224 wrote::twisted: I mean, they are probably going to take away his pride and joy.
So in other words they're going to take away his "bullhood." :lol:
OOOHHH. :shock: Now I get it. lol ROTF
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:33 pm

WOW! I went to the farm last night to work with Juggernaut and she was sick so I got out the bull. He was amazing! They call him Tex. Afterwards my friend was putting away her heifer, Half Pint, and the guy who owns the farm was filling up his tractor so I went over to talk. He practically said ‘the bull is yours’! The perfect thing to take my mind off of the PSSA!

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:49 pm

I put a few photos of the bull online so here they are. Don’t remember if I already said this, but his name is Tex. He is a little over one week in the picture.

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Post by LadyV2000 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:54 pm

Awwww! He so cute! It makes me want to feed him one of those huge cow bottles. :D

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:08 pm

You're in PA.... so maybe one day you can :D

theevolved1
Operative

Post by theevolved1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:45 am

I love the Juggernaut Episodes sadly I missed the first one when it was on... I only have part 2 on tape Part one got taped over :'(

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:33 am

That little guy is cute! :)

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:47 pm

Thanks FuzzieDice :D

To theevolved1: I have all eight hours taped -finally invested in an eight hour tape hehe- but I can't send it to you :( There is a group online somewhere that can get you a taped copy, but I don't know their site anymore and neps wouldn't appreciate me posting it here anyway.

theevolved1
Operative

Post by theevolved1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:58 pm

ehh its okay... Ill just wait for season 4 to be released im patient. Ive waited most of my life to own every single episode in some sort of a collection and these season releases are my chance to have that. So I can wait to have it. I have my episode tapes aswell to keep me held over till Season 4 comes out. I actually have part one... im just missing the last 2 minutes or so. And I have the complete part 2 they are just on different tapes and unfortunatly at the time i was really young and didnt care to label my tapes so they could be anywhere by now.
Funny TKR Quote

*bling*
"Maintanence Please Report to the Recreation Room.... The Jukebox is Jammed on Moonlight at the Oasis."

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:56 pm

Haha sounds like me... I never put any "identification marks" on my tapes and consequently would be like "Hey, what's that?!" because tapes never rewind the whole way after the first time you put something on them so you have a few seconds of the first thing you taped forever on your tape (but I've figured a way to tape over that part thanks to SciFi airing Knight Rider 2000 a different time than advertised... mwha ha ha ha ha ha!) :D