GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

March2875
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by March2875 » Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:24 pm

David will indeed play Michael Knight in the new movie YES YES YES YES WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Read this great piece of information along with what David's future is including a possible movie version of Jekyl and Hyde and another broadway play in his future Paint Your Wagon where he was offered the lead role go to David Hasselhoff's Page by Paiola and click on the News section.

http://digilander.libero.it/davidhasselhoff/

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:34 pm

Well it would seem it was his own words!!!
'" Also upcoming are "a two-hour movie for Fox, 'Baywatch Reunion,' which will be on in February, and a major motion picture, in which I'll reprise the role of Michael Knight."
Wooooohooooo, I can't being to say how happy i am that HE will be playing the part...it just would not be the same without him as Michael!!!!!!
Great Find!!!!!!!!!

K.I.T.T

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:45 pm

hmm.. great. :D

if i wasn't so busy i would update my own site with the news. but i'm trying to find a new design cause the site is ugly.

*can't wait for the movie to come out*

he's also doin another movie called don't call me tonto. you can read about it at http://www.davidhasselhoff.at

KITT :shock:
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:18 pm

Just being cautious here.... Paola has a very thorough David Hasselhoff site, but it is a fan website, not official. And I don't see where it says Hasselhoff will actually play Michael Knight, other than existing releases which we have seen before. Where specifically in the site did you read about him playing Michael Knight?

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:32 pm

Mike. if you read my post you will see what HE said!

K.I.T.T

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:38 pm

I actually have to agree with Mike's skepticism on this one. Brief snippets out of the article can still be suspect, so K.I.T.T, settle down.

On the other hand, Mike, you can read the full article here: http://www.playbill.com/cgi-bin/plb/new ... ode=114079 which is where Paola got it from.

knightimmortal

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:45 pm

Sorry K.I.T.T..... what I meant was that I couldn't find the quote on Paola's website, which would give the context of what he said. Is this is a recent quote, or something from 6 months or a year ago? If it's recent, then it's good news. If it's from last year, then we have to be open to the idea that things may have changed. We have heard news before saying it was likely he'd reprise his role as Michael Knight in the movie.

Where in Paola's site is the quote from?

Mike

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:50 pm

I thought you meant something else...so I am sorry.
I guess time will tell if other big popping sites pick up on this....is a little strange that his own website dosent say that HE WILL or HE WON'T.

K.I.T.T

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:51 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:Sorry K.I.T.T..... what I meant was that I couldn't find the quote on Paola's website, which would give the context of what he said. Is this is a recent quote, or something from 6 months or a year ago? If it's recent, then it's good news. If it's from last year, then we have to be open to the idea that things may have changed. We have heard news before saying it was likely he'd reprise his role as Michael Knight in the movie.

Where in Paola's site is the quote from?

Mike
Ummm, my information isn't good enough for you?

KI

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:30 pm

knightimmortal wrote:
Ummm, my information isn't good enough for you?

KI
Our messages got crossed... I read K.T.T.T.s post, went back to Paola's site to try to find the artice, then responded without refreshing the messageboard page. Thank you for posting the article link. It does seem to be pretty recent, but again I think most of us were already under the assumption that Hasselhoff would play Michael Knight in the movie. The bigger question still seems to be if Michael will still be KITT's driver, or if Michael now has Devon's job, or if it will just be a cameo by Hasselhoff.

Mike

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:41 pm

I think for me that is the most i wanted to know. The rest now will come in the movie.
I want to find the rest out through the movie....like what Davids time on screen is....what K.I.T.T will be etc.
Just knowing he's playing that role is perfect.....i guess some people like to know bits and bobs others like to know what happens from top to tail and others like to know nothing at all.....ohh well

K.I.T.T

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:09 pm

I wish I had the discipline to not know anything about the movie whatsoever until I saw it in the theater. But alas, I have no willpower and keep going for the instant gratification of looking for details.

Mike

Centaurus17
FLAG Recruit

Post by Centaurus17 » Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:14 pm

Well alot of the details are still unclear, but im glad that we heard something regarding his role in the movie. Good News Surely. Im sure well all be waiting patiently to hear more news 8)

Excellent find March!

Tony
Rookie

Post by Tony » Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:11 pm

Well the movie Don't Call Me Tonto, was filmed hear in my home city (CALGARY). I spoke with a news reporter, and she had interviewed David Hasselhoff last week, and she says that David will play Michael Knight in the new movie, and that the movie is still in script form.. But if things work out?? The movie should start filming in 2003..
I still have not met him yet.. But I hope I get to soon. I think this is the last week he is here in Calgary.
Well If I hear anything more I will let you know..