Good day at wite rock

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KI2000
Rookie

Good day at wite rock

Post by KI2000 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:14 am

Did anyone ever notice that when the gang is smashing Lonney's van, all of a sudden one of those guys is driving with a dirt track bike on it?
That's strange because the gang consists of those heavy bikes like Harley. There was no one with a dirt track bike in it. So where did it came from?

hot_knight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by hot_knight » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:54 am

This is a perfect example of why we need a new catagory on the board for mistakes/retakes/ odd things for each episode

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:01 pm

Or how about in Deadly Maneuvers at one point Micheal gets out of KITT to go to I think the candy stand and KITT's vox box isn't red, it's white with black LCD letters saying "KNIGHT 2000"!

finalfadeout
Recruit

Post by finalfadeout » Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:40 am

You can see that at various points throughout the pilot episode too. Just before KITT escapes the impound is one.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:30 pm

Or in "A Good Day In White Rock" when Michael is sneaking up on the gang's hideout at night, it is actually day time with the color tinted dark.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

hot_knight
Rookie

Post by hot_knight » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:57 pm

Or in Chariot of Gold when michael is leading bonnie out of the mansion he says "cmon bonnie wake up its almost sunrise" or something to that effect and the next camera angle outside it appears to be about 12 noon. LOL

I guess having a category for nitpicks would be dumb i mean who wants to talk about those (roll eyes)

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:14 pm

And howabout the 20 billion times the KITT's window jumps from opened and closed sporadically
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:38 am

I geuss people have way to much time on their mands if they are trying to list all of the things that they find wrong with the t.v show. Why - oh - why can't people just be happy with what they have instead of complaining about every little thing that they see that isn't right? I've noticed things too - but don't care because at least I can enjoy the show when ever I want to.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:34 am

I can't speak for other people, but I do just enjoy the show the way it is. To me it's just fun to pick out certain "mistakes" every so often but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. Call it human nature, I dunno. The threads exist for the purpose of nitpicking and questions, although you are right some [/i]do get a bit carried away

In a way it can be said "why can't people just sit back and go along with the nitpicking and enjoy it, rather than nitpicking the nitpick." Ok time for me to shut up now :lol:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:27 pm

RJ: If you have the Season 1 DVD set, you'd be surprised at the KOTP commentary where David makes fun over and over about the goof he made about holding the wrong shoulder when he got shot in the left shoulder and he was like "See? I kept holding my right shoulder!" type thing. :lol:

I saw in KOTP where KITT comes back from getting stolen and is driving on his own, just as he pulls to a stop, tan-colored hands move off the steering wheel... :lol:

It's stuff like this that actually make the show more fun to watch. ;) Knight Rider was always one of my favorite shows and I never noticed any of these things as a kid. But now seeing it, it's even more fun than it was before. :)

hot_knight
Rookie

Post by hot_knight » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:53 pm

agreed its not that it makes you a person who hates the show. It makes it fun and interesting IMO. Like in Sammy Stunt Show Spactacular when KITT jumps over the moving truck you can obviously tell that they prolly wrecked that car because it wouldnt have landed nose first.

We need a nitpick catagorey IMHO

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:57 pm

oooh, that jump in Slammin' Sammy's makes me cringe every time I see it just knowing what the Trans Am ended up looking like

*shudders* oo, just thinkin about it...lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:10 am

Yes we do need a nitpick category so I'll just take the liberty of making one. Knight Rider leaves no shortage of nitpicks, a new thread with new nitpicks would be long enough without the previous ones mentioned again.