K.A.R.R's Colours

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

K.A.R.R's Colours

Post by Skav » Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:15 pm

I'm not trying to contest this colour thing still but I want to ask a curious question....is that script the final draft???

Skav

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

K.A.R.R's Colours

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:31 pm

No, it is not a final draft but general asthetic commands don't change much, unless there is a serious problem. And if you read the whole scene, you will notice that it is the same scene that did make it into the final show.

knightimmortal

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:33 pm

Slightly off topic and concerning an old thread discussion:

Now that I'm reading the 'Trust doesn't Rust' novel, I am shocked to learn that KARR WAS NOT the inspiration for KITT's multi-light vocal display and that it was installed as an upgrade into KITT even before anyone knew that KARR has even been stolen.

It's just that the television series didn't follow suit with this fact until quite a few episodes had gone by.

Also, the Commlink seen in the series was not the one envisioned in the book, as the book talked about a watch with enough buttons to support a fully functional calculator.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:20 am

And the books were extensions of fantasy above and beyond what the script writers could come up with. Glen Larson tried to glue things together with his imagination, while the writers got what they could out.

knightimmortal

Karl Siniak
Recruit

Post by Karl Siniak » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:36 pm

I'll try and settle this Black/Silver, Black/White thing!

It is definately not WHITE in my opinion, however its not quite silver. Its the same colour as kitt was it Junkyard Dog before he was resprayed black. In my opinion it is a type of very pale, very light grey. i think of silver as a more metallic colour.

Thats my opinion, lol :D