Knight Rider Music Trivia!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittisawsome787
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Music Trivia!

Post by kittisawsome787 » Thu May 26, 2022 6:56 pm

Guess which episode of Knight Rider did this music com from: https://youtu.be/Tz5mYn76xD8. The end will give you a clue! So hear it all the way through! :mrgreen: :kitt:
I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two Thousand Micro Processor, K I T T for easy reference, K.I.T.T. if you prefer.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Music Trivia!

Post by Knight Racer » Thu May 26, 2022 10:13 pm

Pilot episode. I remember because I recently tried to get my 6 year old nephew, 8 year old niece and 12 year old niece to watch it. Two attempts and we haven't gotten to the point where kitt speaks for the first time yet. Tried to get them intrigued by showing them trailers of the world's most fantastic car. Explaining how the car was indestructible, could jump 50 feet in the air, drive on two wheels, oh and it could talk. Nothing that a car can do these days. My sister snickered that she may not think it's appropriate for kids. Had to explain to her just how many kids loved it back in the 80's. Then I found out my 6 year old nephew plays rocket league videogame. Told him the car was available and I might purchase it for him after he watched the episode. The ending did give it away with the music that's played as Michael sneaks into the garage that the engineers were sneaking in and out at all hours of the day and night. Oh and here's the kicker, my kids asked me if kitt was the same car that belonged to Michael out on the road after his face was shot off. Had to explain to them that the car only resembled it, not his car. Glen should have tried to avoid the entire mess by giving Michael long a different car. Would have saved so many people the confusion.

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:19 am

Right!
I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two Thousand Micro Processor, K I T T for easy reference, K.I.T.T. if you prefer.

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Fri May 27, 2022 3:47 pm

I don't know the answer to this one, but can anyone tell me what episode this came from: https://youtu.be/83gnXfJNf7w?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat May 28, 2022 10:22 am

Season One Just My Bill chasing through the parking lot to the outside when someone tries to run down council woman Maggie Flynn. It's also the 1st time we see the comm link.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:42 pm

In the first episode of KR "Knight of the Phoenix", I hear a song from the Rolling Stones being used. Do any of You know what the title of that song is?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:09 pm

At what part of the episode?