Episode Order After Tonight is CHANGED

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Episode Order After Tonight is CHANGED

Post by neps » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey All,

Just an alert - it seems the episode order for Knight Rider has changed a bit, and I'm guessing it's set up this way to give us a cliffhanger.

(episode descriptions at urls)

13. Exit Light, Enter Knight (1x17) http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... er_knight/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
14. Fight Knight http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... ht_knight/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
15. Fly By Knight (1x16) http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... by_knight/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
16. Knight And The City http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... _the_city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
17. I Love the Knight Life (1x13) http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... ight_life/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The one bad thing I see is that "I Love The Knight Life" was supposed to get into the Foundation, so we'll have to wait a bit longer for that...

Of course, with anything - this is subject to change.

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Re: Episode Order After Tonight is CHANGED

Post by Kaine » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:28 pm

so MAYBE this means we will get a second season, as the re-opening of FLAG in Episode 13 would be a great cliffhanger... especially if season 2 brings back david hasselhoff in a devon role.

or i'm just clutching at straws here, who knows :|

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm

WTH? :shock:

I thought Knight to Kings Pawn was a 2 part episode?

colley
Volunteer

Post by colley » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Why.... Why must we cliffhanger season 1?
You know, just on the off chance season 2 isn't picked up, couldn't we have an ep that didn't leave us hanging for eternity? :(

EDIT: Actually, wait... If what was originally going to be episode 13 is now episode 17, then how would airing it AFTER episode 14 create a cliffhanger ending?

MARKK
Volunteer

Post by MARKK » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi Guys,

A thought has occured to me, dangerous I know but I've just come to a very sad conclusion which I hope I'm wrong with but when Sue was on the set of what was to be the final episode of the season "Exit Light, Enter Knight" we were shown an explosion and it was mentioned that they cleared the set of any unneeded crew because of something possibly top secret at the end of the episode. Well what if that was suppose to be the cliffhanger which led us into season 2 but they have now moved the episode to next week because they aren't planning on filming anymore and wanted to wrap the series and season up with the start of the new FLAG sort of like a happy ending but unfortunatley we don't get to see anymore !

I know that's a really depressing thought but it feels like we must really enjoy what episodes are left :(

I would love to be wrong tho :D

Tony P Knight Driver
Operative

Post by Tony P Knight Driver » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 pm

well judging from the story lines..the they are back in the world of the Knight Rider.
God I love this show.. ok soo how do we get a second season out of FORD and NBC????
Tony P.
The Knight Driver
Keep Knight Rider Rolling
One Person Can Make a Difference.
SUPPORT KNIGHT RIDER!
http://www.gopetition.com/online/23816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 pm

i am sooooooooo confused already.

Why cant they just stay in the order? Did they do some reshooting on some episodes?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:07 pm

UHHHH Have to wait even more for FLAG! It better lead into Season 2 as a cliffhanger and hopefully reprise DH & KI2T!!!!!

Joe

duddman
Volunteer

Post by duddman » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:30 pm

I don't know if anyone remembers this or not, but Team Knight Rider ended season 1 (the only season) with a cliff hanger, too. We'll just have to wait and see...

KnightRider87t/a
Recruit

Post by KnightRider87t/a » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:36 pm

I surely hope there will be a season 2 for Knight Rider because i want to see F.L.A.G. again and KI2T :kitt: :dash4:

Mathyus
Rookie

Post by Mathyus » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:52 pm

I am really hoping for a season 2 here. With them going to end with the FLAG episode could be a sign of moving forward with the original idea for the show. Star off the next season with a few additions to the cast (Hoff in small recurring role), and a new to them location.
End of line program... -MCP-

knightny
Rookie

Post by knightny » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:53 pm

MARKK wrote:Hi Guys,

A thought has occured to me, dangerous I know but I've just come to a very sad conclusion which I hope I'm wrong with but when Sue was on the set of what was to be the final episode of the season "Exit Light, Enter Knight" we were shown an explosion and it was mentioned that they cleared the set of any unneeded crew because of something possibly top secret at the end of the episode. Well what if that was suppose to be the cliffhanger which led us into season 2 but they have now moved the episode to next week because they aren't planning on filming anymore and wanted to wrap the series and season up with the start of the new FLAG sort of like a happy ending but unfortunatley we don't get to see anymore !

I know that's a really depressing thought but it feels like we must really enjoy what episodes are left :(

I would love to be wrong tho :D
This series is over

ssilipino
Volunteer

Post by ssilipino » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:59 pm

According to TV Guide and Dish Network's guide, the episodes are still the same. Where did this information come from?

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 pm

well if u saw sue video on set plus the preview for next week, u know its out of order.

Because sue was on set when they were doing a robbery scene and mike is in a bank
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Mathyus
Rookie

Post by Mathyus » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Now that I have been thinking about it. I am glad they changed the order. I do not think that they would be able to just jump into the re-organization of FLAG that fast.

TravisKnight01
Recruit

Post by TravisKnight01 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:47 pm

What does everyone think the big surprise is gst is going to give us next week? Maybe this :kittspin:

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:15 pm

there is a surpise?
~Jay Leno

Mathyus
Rookie

Post by Mathyus » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:24 pm

I do not know of any, but who knows.

LisaRosa
Recruit

Post by LisaRosa » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:35 pm

TravisKnight01 wrote:What does everyone think the big surprise is gst is going to give us next week? Maybe this :kittspin:
GT500KR wrote:there is a surpise?
Mathyus wrote:I do not know of any, but who knows.
I know I'm really reaching here, but maybe it's DH and the KI2T? :)
Lisa :kittside:

knight_Sam
Recruit

Post by knight_Sam » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 am

You know people I really do not care if the order has changed in fact I think it is for the best for one simple reason after defeating KARR in the last episode how can they form FLAG in the very next it will be foolish & it is a perfect cliffhanger for season 2 a few ideas what season 2 could hold..

1) Garth Knights Son or someone recreate a new even more dangerous GOLIATH for a 2 part episode.
2) KARR could also be bought back as it was in the original series for onr final show down with an even stronger KITT.
3) KARR & GOLIATH could team up to take on KR2T & KR3T with DH taking the wheels again.
4) DH should be inducted in FLAG as the new Devon.
5) The juggernaut could be bought back modified with the latest technology an even more lethal battering ram.
6) Even an episode which destroys KITT & he is rebuilt as was done successfully in 2 episodes in the original series Junk Yard Dogs & Knight of the Juggernaut.

Maybe m crazy but m willing to be called that to keep the show alive I would just love for KITT to keep coming back I do not wanna see it die.

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:54 am

knight_Sam wrote:You know people I really do not care if the order has changed in fact I think it is for the best for one simple reason after defeating KARR in the last episode how can they form FLAG in the very next it will be foolish & it is a perfect cliffhanger for season 2 a few ideas what season 2 could hold..

1) Garth Knights Son or someone recreate a new even more dangerous GOLIATH for a 2 part episode.
2) KARR could also be bought back as it was in the original series for onr final show down with an even stronger KITT.
3) KARR & GOLIATH could team up to take on KR2T & KR3T with DH taking the wheels again.
4) DH should be inducted in FLAG as the new Devon.
5) The juggernaut could be bought back modified with the latest technology an even more lethal battering ram.
6) Even an episode which destroys KITT & he is rebuilt as was done successfully in 2 episodes in the original series Junk Yard Dogs & Knight of the Juggernaut.

Maybe m crazy but m willing to be called that to keep the show alive I would just love for KITT to keep coming back I do not wanna see it die.
So you're saying you want an exact remake of the original.
Where's the creativity in that?
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 am

Faithful Car KRO wrote:
knight_Sam wrote:
So you're saying you want an exact remake of the original.
Where's the creativity in that?

Whats the point in making a show that hardly anyone watches?

Frak this having to stand on its own two feet thing.

Obviously Americans dont know how to succesfuly bring back a show.

djmoves
Volunteer

Post by djmoves » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 am

I think this could be the end now the episode order has changed leaving us with no cliffhanger and a happy FLAG is back ending instead. NBC has made there mind up I think. KR is over im sad to say. It seems very strange as to why they would change the episode order. Is it being left open like TKR and going the same way, I hope not.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:44 am

KnightRider87t/a wrote:I surely hope there will be a season 2 for Knight Rider because i want to see F.L.A.G. again and KI2T :kitt: :dash4:
FLAG is to be restored for certain, provided damned NBC does not throw the towel but I doubt that will see KIT2K though....

BlackKitt
Rookie

Post by BlackKitt » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 am

Why does every single episode have "KNIGHT" in it.