What this show needs.....

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTKARR85
Recruit

What this show needs.....

Post by KITTKARR85 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:35 am

Is to change airing nights. Think about it, it's competing against The adventures of Old Christine in which I dont understand, American Idol, that just about every other American household watches and is Fox's premier no.1 reality tv show. If anything, American Idol will be the one to nail the coffin on the survival of the show because it gets ridiculously high ratings every night it's on! I understand there are other shows on Sundays but really, the original KR was on Sunday nights and look how successful it was! I think the sad truth is that NBC just doesn't really care anymore about the series as noticed by hardly any promotion other than the preview for next week and no mention of the series than bashing it every attempt they get. :-/

I honestly love this new series but if NBC doesn't change airing nights or show more promotion, it's survival doesn't look too promising right now.......

:skar:

(This is not at all an attempt to bash or put negativity on KR at all, it's just stating fact after seeing KR's competition and ratings)

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Re: What this show needs.....

Post by Mr.Marcus » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm

I didn't understand why it was put on Wed at 8 in the first place. This show is perfect for a Friday or Saturday night time slot. I suspect that Ford wanted this show during peak hours so they can reach a greater amount of people. Let's be honest it was never about the quality of the show in the first place. I wasn't convinced how much NBC didn't care about the show until I heard the interview where Ben Silverman confirmed KR is being used to showcase Ford products.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Friday or Saturday nights? No one watches television on those nights anymore.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm not feeling very positive about KR being on Friday and Saturday nights... :|
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

SmileyMan
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by SmileyMan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:24 am

I know my post is a little late bud I don't really think it had to do with the time slot for me the mistake with the film was the car it started out with everything it was a near perfect car so how where they going to make it better in my opinion they should have started with a week car then in the serious started modifying it unlike the one they had were in the pilot it had already missiles transform ability nano skin everything so nothing could be added to make it new and interesting within the series