Did you guys see knightrider.com?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TheGHOSTMAN 007
Recruit

Did you guys see knightrider.com?

Post by TheGHOSTMAN 007 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:48 am

I typed in http://www.knightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I came to a website for Knight Rider Consulting, Inc. Under there products tab they even have listed K.I.T.T. I will quote from there site what that stands for, it is "Knight Rider Consulting Individual Time Tracker - K.I.T.T. tracks how much time you spend on various tasks."

I just thought i would pass that along. They even are trying to come up with a program for K.A.R.R.

Can't wait for Jan. 31st - Feb. 25th! (And hopefully beyond. 8) )

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Did you guys see knightrider.com?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:21 am

Yes...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

TheGHOSTMAN 007
Recruit

Post by TheGHOSTMAN 007 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:47 am

Sorry about that. I did read that post but at the time I read it there was no mention of this site. I guess I should have read it again. I still think it is pretty cool and still am looking forward to see how the NEW series improves after the re-vamp.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 am

It's is pretty cool and I'm kind of surprised they got away with that site unless they've been around longer than the series.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: