Idea for new KITT in movie

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Idea for new KITT in movie

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:28 pm

I was thinking that the new BMW 6-series in black can be KITT. It would look nice with a scanner and black rims and in lil bow wow's song and sheek louch's new album they refer to KR in a 6-series. What do you think?

PS: Can someone make me a 6-Series with a scanner and Bowling cap rims like KITT, thanks!

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:42 pm

Maybe, if they blacked out the lights and did away with the chrome grille, and added the scanner in that area with some different styling in place of the grille. KARR could be a nice black/silver one.

A bit jellybean-ish but I think it would be doable for a "New" updated KITT.

I still loved KITT's 80s custom dart-shaped nose though. :)

Reminds me, today at the store I saw a black Trans Am formula, I'd say 2000s or late 90s. You know, the ones with the more KITT-like nose. I was staring and nearly got runned into by some lady in an SUV that didn't know how to drive. Thankfully, my car Dryden is ok. Didn't like me staring at the other car tough. :P

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:54 pm

How about a 2006 Cadillac XLR

:D :wink:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:32 am

We all have our preferences. :) IF it were me, I wouldn't want to change KITT at all. I love the 1980's T/A look with dart nose. That ruled!

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:22 pm

I'd like the new Corvette in black with a longer nose and a scanner and with T-Tops. That would be cool. The dash should be like an LCARS display from Star Trek, something like a touch monitor. And with the voice of John Billingsley...

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:50 pm

Hmmm... John Billingsley does have a similar voice to KITT but with a bit too much accent though. He would make a good voice if they (heaven forbid) can't get William Daniels to do KITT again. But I still think William Daniels is the best voice ever for KITT. :)

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:12 pm

Thats funny because my father works for Cadillac as a salesmanager and never though of KITT as an XLR, not bad!

PHEONIX_WS6
Recruit

Post by PHEONIX_WS6 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:23 pm

i don't think they should use any other car than a 3rd gen. firebird. I wouldn't use anymore '82-'84 T/A's though, since they're harder to come by these days.