Background Songs

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Background Songs

Post by Josch Schulz » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:14 pm

Hi Boys and Girls

I Search for some Knight Rider Background Songs, can somebody help me? The first is from the Episode Short Notice when the Girl comes to Michael and they talk, sounds like going down to mexico or something like that, the second is from the Episode Knight Moves when Michael is driving the first Time to the New work, you can see KITt from the pilot episode driving in a scene and then michael goes to tarry and his brother. Please help me:

Josch

chrisebourg
Operative

Re: Background Songs

Post by chrisebourg » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:06 am

[quote="Josch Schulz"]Hi Boys and Girls

I Search for some Knight Rider Background Songs, can somebody help me? The first is from the Episode Short Notice when the Girl comes to Michael and they talk, sounds like going down to mexico or something like that, the second is from the Episode Knight Moves when Michael is driving the first Time to the New work, you can see KITt from the pilot episode driving in a scene and then michael goes to tarry and his brother. Please help me:

http://knightridercollective.com/krmusic.htm

Don't know if this will help you or not but the link above has some of the original KR Themes featured on the show.

walter h. anderson
FLAG Recruit

Post by walter h. anderson » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:29 pm

Most of the rock music can also be found on any '80s CD's.
If you don't make a difference, you are not the Knight Rider.