If KARR & Goliath had teamed up

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

If KARR & Goliath had teamed up

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:55 am

I always wondered if KITT would have stood a chance against both KARR and Goliath at the same time. It would definitely take alot more than a lazer to stop the two of them. I could easily picture KARR stored inside of Goliaths trailer.
I don't need no "Wizard Of Oz Car" putting me behind the 8 ball, for nothing. LOL (The Rev)

All they did was blow away a "Ringmaster", they didn't even steal any hamburgers. LOL (Michael)

chrisebourg
Operative

Re: If KARR & Goliath had teamed up

Post by chrisebourg » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:01 am

KNIGHT RAIDER wrote:I always wondered if KITT would have stood a chance against both KARR and Goliath at the same time. It would definitely take alot more than a lazer to stop the two of them. I could easily picture KARR stored inside of Goliaths trailer.
Ohhh... that could be deadly. Although Goliath was only "bad" if you want, when Garth was driving it!

KNIGHT RAIDER
Operative

Post by KNIGHT RAIDER » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:21 am

Maybe Bonnie could refit FLAG 1 with the same armour technology as Goliath, so at least they would be an equal match.
I don't need no "Wizard Of Oz Car" putting me behind the 8 ball, for nothing. LOL (The Rev)

All they did was blow away a "Ringmaster", they didn't even steal any hamburgers. LOL (Michael)

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:36 am

I think if Garthe and KARR were to try and team up against the Foundation, it would be easier for Michael and KITT to subdue them. Why? Because KARR and Garthe would never get along because both of them have big egos. They can never ride the same boat together. And when a team bickers from within its ranks, it is definitely easier to defeat.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:08 am

K.A.R.R. sure did get a hell of a lot more confident within those two years in the salt water at the beach. Guess he had a lot of time to think about how Tony and Rev betrayed him and thought about how to be manipulative.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:21 am

That would've been too strong an enemy team for just michael and KITT to have handled by themselves, even with the help of Bonnie.
On the other hand, I think they would've been defeated if KITT was given Internet access---without either KARR or Garthe knowing about
that at all!
Just a thought....

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:30 pm

HondaSiR wrote:I think if Garthe and KARR were to try and team up against the Foundation, it would be easier for Michael and KITT to subdue them. Why? Because KARR and Garthe would never get along because both of them have big egos. They can never ride the same boat together. And when a team bickers from within its ranks, it is definitely easier to defeat.
It's funny to identify KARR as having an "ego" but you are right on that one. They are so alike that they would either self destruct or seeing as they are so destraught in capturating Michael / KITT, they would eventually make a mistake and slip up somwehere.