Fan Fic Question

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightfever
Operative

Fan Fic Question

Post by knightfever » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey Guys

I had a question about a fan fic that I read a while back. Wanting to know if anyone can tell me who wrote it. At the time I wasn't as aquainted with KRO as I am now, so for all I know, the author may be a part of the community here. I read it between 5 and 7 years ago. The basic plot was that Michael had been brought back to the Foundation after a hiatus. KITT had been changed to a 1998 Pontiac Transam. In this story, KARR had also been transformed to a 1998 Transam, but with the gray stripe. The writer had actually done a photoshop of the two cars for his title page and they looked great. KARR had been given an addition to his programming that was supposed to override his "Self Preservaton" directive. The story brought in an operative to be KARR's driver, who I think was named Jesse. The last story I read involved Garthe showing up at the end of the last chapter and somehow overriding KARR's programming to turn KARR to his side, and Jesse was shot. KARR was driven into the trailer of a newly updated Goliath, and that's where the story ended. Does anyone know who wrote this and where I might find it on the internet. I have searched and not been able to find it. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks everyone.