..JUST AN IDEA....

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

stelios_z28
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

..JUST AN IDEA....

Post by stelios_z28 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:24 am

every day i am reading complains about the new knight rider series..not only reading them but some of them were made by me!!i keep reading about bring back the hoff and ki2t!!well i think this is very hard to happen..at least not for a period of time!!so this is my idea.....i don't know if any of the directors or the producers are in this forum but if they read this i think they also love it....so..how about an episode to go like this.....

mike and ki3t are send on a mission only to find out that the enemy is an old enemy of his father the original michael knight.......cameron zachary....cavano....anyone.......he captures mike and ki3t and then let michael knight sr now that he challenge him or his son will die!!!then the hoff aka michael knight..goes back to dr graiman's house and with the help of billy..re-asseble the original kitt....wich played by the one and only william daniels and he goes to rescue mike and ki3t!!then after the battle hoff must sacrifice him and ki2t by hitting a bomb only to save mike and ki3t!!!

i named this episode of my fantasy......KNIGHT BY KNIGHT

after this they don't need to bring back hoff and ki2t and for sure the rating are gonna hit the red section!!!!

i hope you like my idea......