KI2T & KI3T

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Mike K
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KI2T & KI3T

Post by Mike K » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi All,
Just thought I would share this new pic with you of my new GT500KR & Classic kitt

Would be great if we could see this in the new series (them both together)
P1010195 (648 x 486).jpg
P1010195 (648 x 486).jpg (15.72 KiB) Viewed 22643 times
&
One more - slightly made to look like KI3T :D
Attachments
P1010196 (648 x 486).jpg
P1010196 (648 x 486).jpg (24.88 KiB) Viewed 22642 times

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Re: KI2T & KI3T

Post by weeezl » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Mike K wrote: Would be great if we could see this in the new series (them both together)
You and me both buddy and probably most of the members on here, well apart from the KR08 haters!

I always wonder what the two Kitts would say to each other and how they would interact, I hope we get to see this.

NIce models BTW.

ghidorah15
Rookie

Post by ghidorah15 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm

I imagine that KI2T could teach KI3T a few things about interacting with humans on a more human level. Knight Rider 2000 and that silly "feelings chip" line aside, KI2T should know by now that he's fully capable of having emotions. Who better to get KI3T to realize that he's not just a bunch of programming?

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:51 pm

If I could only get one, I'd prefer to see the two KITTs together than I would Hasselhoff coming on the show, I simple accept the fact that the latter is far more likely.

They look great together Mike K, hopefully its a good omen.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

Mike K
Rookie

Post by Mike K » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 am

weeezl wrote:
I always wonder what the two Kitts would say to each other and how they would interact, I hope we get to see this.

NIce models BTW.
Cheers, I must say the model is better than I expected to be honest 8) & they do go well together…. NBC please take note (just look how good they are) :wink:

I believe that the reboot will see the true Knight Rider back on our screens, then its time to decide for another season,
Personally I believe that the show should have started like this with the odd big terrorist scenario etc...
They need to bond mike with Ki3t, which hopefully this is what’s going to happen now after the reboot.

cloudkitt wrote:If I could only get one, I'd prefer to see the two KITTs together than I would Hasselhoff coming on the show, I simple accept the fact that the latter is far more likely.

They look great together Mike K, hopefully its a good omen.

I would like the hoff to return for maybe for 1 or 2 shows to help Ki3t & Mike jnr, (& the only way he can do this is in KI2t…. or don’t shoot me here put even put Ki3ts CPU into the Old T-TOP to help get mike and possible Ki3t shell/car back etc…

There is definitely room for him & Ki2t to return but only as show stoppers we need to re establish KI3T & the new Knight Rider so we can have many seasons…..

Smallville was only going to run for 2-3 season & look how many they made… :o

AngeliaxKARR
Volunteer

Post by AngeliaxKARR » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 am

ghidorah15 wrote:I imagine that KI2T could teach KI3T a few things about interacting with humans on a more human level. Knight Rider 2000 and that silly "feelings chip" line aside, KI2T should know by now that he's fully capable of having emotions. Who better to get KI3T to realize that he's not just a bunch of programming?
And not just get KI3T to realize it, but also the other members of the team. Like in Knight of the Living Dead where Sara said KI3T didn't have emotions? KI2T would blow her way outta the water!
Once a legend,
now is reborn,
if given the chance,
can heal what's torn.

Just think about that for a moment...

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Actually I'm kind of scared of that conversation. I keep seeing it go like the KR 2000 movie. "So it's mine is bigger than Yours huh?"
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Mike K
Rookie

Post by Mike K » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:56 am

The only advantage I can see KI2T having over the new KI3T is when KI3t is deactivated he losing his nano technology & therefore becomes vulnerable where as KI2T still has his bonded shell & therefore can crash through walls etc….

Obviously KI2T has all the charm & all the experience of previous missions which may help him have a few more tricks up his sleeve.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 am

My_Friend_KITT wrote:Actually I'm kind of scared of that conversation. I keep seeing it go like the KR 2000 movie. "So it's mine is bigger than Yours huh?"
Hmm... it's something to wonder about. Who would do the bragging? The drivers or the cars?

MFK, you're giving me ideas... *grin*

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Here's a video clip of the conversation I was thinking...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPqy9Uwvc34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Hahahahaha! That was awesome! Especially that line at the end. Oh, I have to do something like this now. *evil laughter* I was planning on something like this for around Episode Ten, but that is a while away. *sighs* Better get back to work!