Paul's Big Pitch

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Paul's Big Pitch

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:33 am

My_Friend_KITT wrote:I wish I had the energy that Paul has. No wonder he is thin.

"Rabid Komodo Dragons" Funny!!!!
"Ninja Star to the groin!" FTW

And who cares if it was scripted, it was hilarious.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 am

DLAspider wrote:Finally got the chance to see this. Are any of you really under the impression that this wasn't scripted or at least planned ahead of time?
Naturally there was some preparation but I doubt it was something that was totally thought up and scripted or anything like that. I doubt people would have kept a straight face and totally ignored him if it wasn't. ;)

Anyway, I enjoyed it and let's face it, if you're on set 12-16, whatever hours a day you need to have a little fun. Besides, if he did this on a day off, when he didn't have to be there then that's even cooler on his part because I'm sure he could have found something better to do if he wanted.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:56 am

Cam KNIGHT wrote:It works on NBC for me , and look the picture in front of paul :

http://images.art.com/images/products/l ... 790655.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I bet they realized when editing the clip that they couldn't show that poster without the proper licensing. But no matter, I think we all got who it was even with it blurred.

And nope, I didn't notice a script, but I think they brainstormed a little before hand.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.