Knight Fest to benefit Children's Miracle Network

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Fest to benefit Children's Miracle Network

Post by Showpro1 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Many of you may know that Knight Rider Festival will benefit Children's Miracle Network, but may not be aware
how you can help.
This is the perfect opportunity to help this fine charity by contacting Network Director Debi Walsh at 702-616-5755
or e-mail @ debi.walsh@chw.edu .
Debi will be glad to give you literature regarding what Children's Miracle Network does so that potential
sponsors will be aware of how they can help.

Please join me in collecting funds so that when you arrive in Las Vegas those at the Knight Rider Festival will
see that we live up to the credo of Making A Difference.
There are various things that you can do to generate funds such as what Im doing by contacting the local NBC affiliate to make them aware of Knight Festival and the tie-in with the new NBC Knight Rider series.

Also I have contacted the local Ford dealership to see if they would like to contribute because the new KITT is a Ford Mustang and so forth.

I personally will contribute monies from a photo shoot that will feature my KITT and a leather clad model
who was runner up for the Miss Washington Pagent last year, as my contribution.
The bottomline is that when we arrive in Las Vegas for Knight Festival I want everyone to know that we as fans & KITT replica owners have heart and care deeply about this fine charity.
I know that Christmas is in front of us but March is just arround the corner so there is very little time.
What does the Knight Rider Community say?

D. Doggett. :kitt2: :dash: :good: :spmgo: :kittconv2:

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Fest to benefit Children's Miracle Network

Post by Showpro1 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:18 am

I know that this post which asks for you to care about Knight Rider Festival's charity cant possibly
measure up to (If KITT were a human who would he be?) and other worthy posts.
Underlying the Saugus show there was Make A Wish at the core of the fun we had, and Knight Rider Festival
could use our help.
I will continue my efforts on behalf of Children's Miracle Network because there is more to life than
posting about things which really dont Make A Difference.
So I wont waste any more of you good peoples time.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

Dave Doggett. :?