KITT needed

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

tigersharka
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT needed

Post by tigersharka » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Friends,

I have been asked if any members would like their car to appear in a UK film project. Filming will take place in Los Angeles, CA (TBD) the week of January 13, 2009. The project will be about David Hasselhoff.

I will have the Knight Rider Festival Stunt car there. It will be driven by Hollywood Stuntman, James Smith (Transformers). If interested, please send me an email. I will have details soon.

Again, thanks...and best wishes for the holidays
Paul Casey
Paul
http://www.lasvegascarstars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May 16-17, 2014 Las Vegas, NV
"Only Las Vegas"

ULTRASUBS
Volunteer

Re: KITT needed

Post by ULTRASUBS » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:02 pm

Paul, my name is Lambros "The Greek" Vassiliou, I am very good friends with George Barris and Tony Wood.
Please give me a call at your earliest opportunity, I have some things to go over with you. I am also the new owner of the surviving SPM car from Andrew Kissel's estate. I bought it because George asked me too and I think it has an interesting story........ I don't know if you are aware of it.
Please call me at:
718-637-3410

Thanks,
Lambros Vassiliou

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KITT needed

Post by Showpro1 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Paul;
Im sure you can count on a few of the guys from the Saugus show like Dan Trujillio, Alex Wong, etc...
because it will be an awesome opportunity, I just wish I could have my KITT there but will be at the Knight Festival.
Have a great weekend,

D. Doggett. :dash: :kittspin: