Would Hasselhoff ever...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Would Hasselhoff ever...

Post by pheonix_knight » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:41 am

...do as he did with Baywatch and help the show out by bringing it to syndication/serving as exec producer?

Given his past with the franchise (TOS and appearances in 2 subsequent incarnations of the show, including the pilot for THIS series) is it likely or even possible?

I wonder what kind of direction he would like to take the show if he had the reigns to do so??

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Would Hasselhoff ever...

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:53 am

These days, I dunno if that route would work as well as it did back in the 90s. Besides, NBCU owns Knight Rider on TV and didn't Hasselhoff buy the rights to Baywatch which allowed him to do that?
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Kram061-1
FLAG Recruit

Re: Would Hasselhoff ever...

Post by Kram061-1 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:47 am

I think so, because he had wanted to do KR but NBC did own it, so he ended up on baywatch. Imagine if he had done KR, and it had lasted 10 years ( or whatever ) instead of baywatch.
Just imagaine Pam Anderson fixing KITT week after week.