KARR on the Knight Industries website

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KARR on the Knight Industries website

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am

Note: This is a spoiler thread.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
In MK's Dream Sequence we see Mike and the other woman walking through wreckage and Mike asking "Did I do this?" She says "You'll get the blame for it. Which is why they'll never stop coming after you" or something to that effect. I think it's safe to say that KARR did all that and the gov't is going to blame Mike.
What do y'all think?
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Re: KARR on the Knight Industries website

Post by Sue » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:52 am

I can't say I have the answer to that one yet. Here's some related threads to start you off.

viewtopic.php?f=1047&t=12815&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=12891" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=12868" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 am

I've seen most of those threads, I just hadn't seen anyone discuss that video yet. I might've missed it though.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm

I think this is a really good topic. I just like to link things together.. it's just a (annoying) thing I do. It makes it much easier down the road when people are doing topic searches and trying to find a certain quote. The second link I posted is actually a picture of the set of that video.
Here were my thoughts...
Sue wrote:
BlueChaos wrote:
Radicalas wrote:Maybe KARR is Mike? :D They said, that KARR was Android. So Mike (KARR) killed those seven people in Iraq.
Might be. And they finally catch him and subdue him by injecting that yellow liquid on syringe thing.
You mean he's his own worst enemy :shock:
I only wonder why Charles would trust Mike to protect Sarah if it were true.

The only way I see that working is if KARR can somehow control the mind of the person inside of him. Cause KARR can apparently think for himself and even program himself.
It's interesting that Mike says,Did I do this? And she says, It doesn't matter your gonna get the blame for it. Humm the look of the first part of this dream sequence sure reminds me of KOTP where Michael gets shot in the face.
It is a mystery.. certainly Mike couldn't have caused that type of destruction without some kind of weapon. Was Mike trained to operate KARR and he lost control of him?
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm

BlueChaos wrote:
Radicalas wrote:Maybe KARR is Mike? :D They said, that KARR was Android. So Mike (KARR) killed those seven people in Iraq.
Might be. And they finally catch him and subdue him by injecting that yellow liquid on syringe thing.
You mean he's his own worst enemy :shock:
I only wonder why Charles would trust Mike to protect Sarah if it were true.

The only way I see that working is if KARR can somehow control the mind of the person inside of him. Cause KARR can apparently think for himself and even program himself.
It's interesting that Mike says,Did I do this? And she says, It doesn't matter your gonna get the blame for it. Humm the look of the first part of this dream sequence sure reminds me of KOTP where Michael gets shot in the face.[/quote]
It is a mystery.. certainly Mike couldn't have caused that type of destruction without some kind of weapon. Was Mike trained to operate KARR and he lost control of him?[/quote]
The description of MT's Forced Coersion is: "6 guage needle injects a radioactive isotope directly into subject's temple. The isotope acts as a chemical tracer marking all recently formed neural patterns and allowing them to be manipulated by a properly tuned synaptic reader."
That means to me that KARR has a properly tuned synaptic reader and can either 1)ready Mike's mind, or 2)control his thoughts.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:21 pm

Reminds me of KITT vs. KARR when Micheal said this about KARR to the lady who ran the bikini store:
Among other things, he has a way of changing people.

Kram061-1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kram061-1 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:48 pm

maybe he attacked MK's squad and MK was the only survivor