New Update on David Hasselhoff and William Daniels

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightsangel
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New Update on David Hasselhoff and William Daniels

Post by knightsangel » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:09 am

:) :) I kept forgetting to post this update on my last visit so I think I better do it now before I forget again.
David will be preforming in the Las Vegas production of "The Producers". Playing the gay guy who ends up wearring a dress in one scene. I saw the movie version on cable and I saw the part that Hasselhoff will be playing, and I thought it was very funny. I'm not sure for how long he will be preforming in the show. Opening night will be February 9, 2007.
As far as William Daniels is concern, it's more or less a T.V program note. Re-runs of the movies "Blind Date", "Magic Kid 2", will be airing on cable. Check your local listings [U.S] and William's guest starring in the series "The Closer" second season [airing Tuesday nights at 10pm] I'm sure will be coming up soon. "The Scurbs" episode will air February 7th at 11:30am-12pm on the Comedy Central station.
Set your VCR's for these shows. Oh by the way, I saw "The Simpsons" episode where Kitt is talking to Homer. I thought it was cute, and the artist got Kitt almost perfect.
:) :) I just thought I let you guys and gals know what's been going on the two friends/ aka sidekicks.

:kittx: Suzie
What in this world keeps us from falling apart?No matter where I go I hear the beating of our one heart
- from Celine Dion's "I Drove All Night"