Question about Knight Rider the series

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightsangel
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Question about Knight Rider the series

Post by knightsangel » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:52 pm

:?: :?: Wasn't there an uncut, uncensored version of the series??? With never before seen episodes, behind the sences footage, and bloopers? Is this the KR series Regional 2 version which is unavaliable in the US on DVD? :? :? :?

:? Confused KR fan :? :?
Suzie
I don't have the DVD, I was just wondering .

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:04 am

The episodes that are available on DVD are the closest available versions to what NBC aired in the 1980s. (I say "closest available versions" because of the problems with sound effects and music that plagued the Third Season set, and part of Season 4). You could say that the DVD episodes are uncut, since they include all the stuff that was cut out for syndication.

The uncensored material sounds like the bloopers. They are not available on the Universal DVD sets, but they are now in the public domain after being bootlegged from a crewmember's personal copy. You can view those for free over at YouTube.
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;