effective starting the week of march 13 on tvland...

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightrider#1fan
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

effective starting the week of march 13 on tvland...

Post by knightrider#1fan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:46 pm

effective starting the week of march 13th on tvland Knight Rider will Begin to be shown at 1pm and 2pm on thursdays (so it will start on thursday march 16th) yea!! :D even though i have the dvd sets of the seasons that are out and can't wait for season 4 on april 4th . it is still nice to know some networks carry it and i can watch it on tv too!! :D now what 3 networks have it? yippee!!

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:54 pm

Cool! But broadcast (non-cable) TV doesn't. :( So those of us like myself who can't afford cable TV can't see it, unfortunately. Which is another reason I'm glad to have the DVDs.

Though I think I'll be temporarily parting with the Season 3 set whenever Universal contacts me with return instructions when they redo the set. I emailed them and so now I guess I'm on their list of folks to email about it when they are done. I hope it's soon.

knightrider#1fan
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightrider#1fan » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:58 am

yes i want the redone set too. i got mine from fye.com i called my local store and they said that they had heard nothing that they where going to redo season three and i emailed them and asked them and told them the universal email me and all i got was i werid email from them. so they better let me exchange it when univeral emails me that they have the new season threes out. and i can't wait for season 4 to complete my knight rider set! :D