Would You Like To Sign Our Petition?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Firstwavefirmie
Volunteer

Would You Like To Sign Our Petition?

Post by Firstwavefirmie » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:13 am

Hi Everybody! I'm a lurker on this forum and am so excited about the season 3 release of KR! Just got my set on Thursday! Can't wait for season 4! I never thought KR would be released this fast, but we'll have all the epi's on dvd by summer!

I wanted to ask you all if you'd like to participate in a petition that us Airwolf fans have started to try and get Universal to release season's 2, 3 and 4 on dvd. They're releasing all the KR season's and all The A-Team epis aren't far behind. I'm sure most of you enjoy Airwolf and would like to have all it's epi's on dvd like those of use who are large fans of Airwolf.

If you'd like to help and participate, I've posted the link to the petition below. It only takes a few seconds to sign!

http://www.petitiononline.com/nm54910c/petition.html

I understand this is a Knight Rider forum and this is mostly an Airwolf topic, but moderators hope you'll let this one slide and join in as well.

Thanks everyone!

knightriderno2
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightriderno2 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:23 am

I remember watching that when I was a kid, classic show, is that.

I'll sign! :D
Go to this site for FREE game soundtracks: http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=527

suprdav2
Volunteer

Post by suprdav2 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:47 am

signed on the dotted line!

reverber
Rookie

Post by reverber » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:03 pm

done and done

Firstwavefirmie
Volunteer

Post by Firstwavefirmie » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:01 pm

Thanks you guys! :D We need all the signatrues we can get!

if any of you have web sites, feel free to post the link on them and pass the word around to others.

Universal couldn't even give us some extras on the KR season 3 and upcoming 4 dvd's. At least we'll get the epi's on dvd which is what we Airwolf fans want.

Firstwavefirmie
Volunteer

Post by Firstwavefirmie » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:06 pm

Hey Everybody! Enjoying your KR season 3 dvd's? I'm STILL waiting on mine....don't even ask b/c I'm so ticked off about it!!!! LOL!

I STILL haven't found A-Team season 3 in the stores yet. Not as Best Buy and all the walmarts around me have nothing! They don't even have season 3 of KR.

I hope I don't have sound issues with my dvd's.

Hope you all will sign our petition and help us get Universal to release the last season's of Airwolf. We're almost up to 1,000 signatures and we're hoping make that goal by the end of Feb. Join us and show your support!

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:21 pm

Firstwavefirmie, now now. Please don't come back here just to keep this thread at the top. Not so cool.