Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

Post by neps » Fri May 27, 2005 3:29 pm

Hello, and welcome to Knight Rider Online! We've been supporting the community for 10 years and are having a great time doing it. We are very glad to have you here.

Since you are new to the board we'd like it if you would take a moment to look at our board FAQ linked at the top of this page. It will answer alot of your questions.

If you'ld like to introduce yourself please feel free to do so here. Threads created for that purpose will be merged into this one.

Please follow some friendly guidelines:

-- Make your Topic Titles as descriptive as possible. Saying "high res download found" isn't as helpful as "high res download found of knight rider trailer"

-- Be as patient and respectful as possible: We all come from different locations and backgrounds and might not all share the same opinion. So just cause you don't agree with someone, please do not flame them.

-- DO NOT post links to Torrents or Warez sites: It's ok to discuss sites that legally stream episodes for viewing, but possibly illegal activities should not be discussed.

-- Respect the moderators: If they tell you something about you're behavior, you must honor it or face consequences.

KITTluver247
Volunteer

Hello Everyone! New here

Post by KITTluver247 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:33 pm

Names Wendy and I'm 30 yrs. old and Love Knight Rider *LOL* 8)

bishi17-anime
Stranger

Post by bishi17-anime » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:29 am

when I was about 7 years old, I love Knight rider now I can watch them on tv and guess what channel is on? It's on Scifi and tvland.

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit

Post by LuvKITT » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:18 pm

I am new here. I have loved KR since I was 4 years old. I love my personal car because of KITT...hehe. I am 28 now and KR is still my favorite show.

Starship
Recruit

Post by Starship » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:32 am

Hi, everyone! I'm Bob. I first saw Knight Rider in my first year of college when it originally came on way back in 1982, and I've been facinated with the KITT interior ever since. I have experience installing car stereos and other mobile electronics, and I usually keep KITT in mind when I modify my own car!
I try to put a little KITT in any car I own!

ALIEN17
Volunteer

Post by ALIEN17 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:59 pm

Hello everyone my name is MIchael and ever since i have first seen KR I have loved it and i have been watching it for 11 years and hope to someday have my own replica KITT or KARR.
KITT- I am the KNIGHT industries two thousand

elyos
Volunteer

new friend and an italian girl....

Post by elyos » Tue May 02, 2006 4:24 pm

i'm Elyos.
I love KR since i've 6 and i'm 33 now.
i'm an italian language therapyst, and i'm a "knight rider italian fan club" 's member.
Do you want it's website?
Visit it:
http://www.knightrider.it
Last edited by elyos on Wed May 03, 2006 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
an italian KITT's friend

DrifterKnuckles
Recruit

Afternoon

Post by DrifterKnuckles » Tue May 02, 2006 7:55 pm

Hey, my names Chris, i'm 17 kicks call me Knuckles because my name is so comman and because i love to play as Knuckles on sonic 2

I was a big fan of K/R ever seen i see a few re runs when i was little (being born in 88 i never cought the original airings)

I have always wanted to do a Jr K.I.T.T out of a Fiero

micheal knights son
Volunteer

Post by micheal knights son » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:36 pm

Hi, My name is Tom and I am 28 years old.
I have been a fan of knight rider for years, (saturday night tv was never the same after it went) but now I can buy the dvd's and watch it all over again i'm happy.
Michael : alright gimme all the turbo boost you've got.

Kitt : michael we may not clear.

Michael : No choice Pal, HIT IT!!!!!

Squirrel3D
Rookie

Post by Squirrel3D » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:04 am

I believe I wrote my into somewhere. Anyway I'm 23 years old....figure why not finally share my fandom of KR with others?

And BTW.....april was always better!!!
Becuase one man CAN make a difference

beatlemyn
Volunteer

Post by beatlemyn » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:39 pm

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Myndee, and I hope to be a very active poster in this group! I am 29, but have been watching KR since the first episode. I am a KITT-o-holic. I love everything KITT. My goal is to build my own KITT from the group up, baby! IT WILL HAPPEN!

I am a mom to a 11 year old, who is a second generation KR fan, a fiance to a man that is tolerant of the incessant reruns, a full-time employee, and a full-time student. I will post when I can. I am especially interested in the new movie coming out, and I hope that they don't jack it up like they did with the Dukes of Hazzard!

"Michael, my favorite Beatle is John."

Squirrel3D
Rookie

Post by Squirrel3D » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:14 pm

Yeah I agree......but I have this terrible feeling the movie is gonna be jacked up anyway just to get the idiot youths into the theatures. You know, the ones that's been exposed to too much "fast and the furoius"?
Becuase one man CAN make a difference

ajcobbs
Stranger

Knight Rider Torrent

Post by ajcobbs » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:53 pm

HI! Does anybody know a torrent for K.R. season 3,4?[/b]

lauren9847
Volunteer

Post by lauren9847 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:10 pm

Hi all.

I'm Lauren. I've been a fan since, I think, the original run (I'm 25 now). I just recently got back into the show, thanks to the DVDs.

8) :kittx:

frank_knight
Recruit

Hey!

Post by frank_knight » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:53 am

Hey, I'm Frank. I'm 27, Im a Knight Rider Addict. I need help. But seriously, I may be new to the boards, but I am no newbie to Knight Rider or Conversion cars!!

Chandler84
Stranger

Hy.

Post by Chandler84 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 am

Hungary Pontiac Trans Am

justinbrueningnet
Operative

Re: New to the Board? Please read!

Post by justinbrueningnet » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:16 pm

Hi, Im Lisa and Im 19. I've never seen Knight Rider, but I am a Justin Bruening fan and am anxious to see the new NBC 2 hour movie. :D Im hoping to learn about the Knight Rider series. :kitt:

Mike K
Rookie

Re: New to the Board? Please read!

Post by Mike K » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:46 am

Hi all, my name is Mike & I am from the UK.
I am new to this forum, but not new to “Knight Rider”.

I like so many of your guys n gals watched the original S1,S2,S3 & S4 of KR when they aired in the UK
I have got many toys, games & DVD’s from over the years & still watch KR all the time!

bradboss12
Stranger

Re: Welcome! New to the Board: Please read

Post by bradboss12 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Hi all!

I'm Brad, and I watched the show when I was in middle school (38 yrs old). My son is 5, and likes Knight Rider, too. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new show.

KNIGHT372
Volunteer

Post by KNIGHT372 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:55 pm

knight rider is my so very favorite show to watch and i really happy and also very excited that they are bringing it back im so very happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :kitt

hasslethej
Volunteer

Re:

Post by hasslethej » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:05 am

Hey everyone! I loved watching Knight Rider as a kid in reruns. I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm 22 years old now, and I've just recently completed buying the entire series on DVD, and revisiting them now that I'm older is just great.

I'm so excited for the new TV movie!! I hope it does the original series justice.

So.. after stumbling upon this site, and reading the forums for a bit, I've finally decided to join :) Feel free to PM me! I'd love to chat with fellow KR fans all over the world! Looking forward to posting with you guys here.
Squirrel3D wrote:And BTW.....april was always better!!!
Yay! A fellow April fan! Although I think Bonnie was better for the show, April was totally cool and sexy and I'm a huge fan of Season 2.

markgreen442000
Stranger

Post by markgreen442000 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:36 pm

thanks for welcome me to the borad .

thanks,
tony

shinobi594
Recruit

Post by shinobi594 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:07 am

Hello! Name's Shin and I love the 80's, especially the live action TV shows! Knight Rider being my favorite (I seriously thought KITT was a real super car when I was a kid ;p ) with Airwolf being a close second ^.^ :spmgo:

Jeremy1973
Volunteer

Post by Jeremy1973 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Hi fellow Knight Riders, I used to watch the original K.R. series from gradeschool through highschool, I even watched Knight Rider2000 , I hated the fact that they changed KITT's color from black to red but I thought the body style was acceptable, I do not like that the New KITT is a Ford Shelby Mustang at all, I hate it with a passion. It doesn't Even look related to KITT car at all other than the black paint and red scanner, I'm surprised The Hoff even considered appearing in a Show where KITT is a Ford Mustang with a rice rocket air spoiler stuck to the back. If I was in charge of the new K.R. show I'd use on of those later model alternative conversion Trans AM built by fans of the original KITT I've seen some pretty awsome looking 1996-2002 Pontiac Trans Am KITT conversions that look at least a thousand times better than any Stock Mustang KITT wannabe's could ever be. forgive my long rant on the Ford KITT but I'm still in shock after seeing the so called new KITT. I almost threw up a little bit in my mouth. When I was in the 6th grade when I went on a field trip to Universal studios in 1986 on a class trip, and The K.I.T.T. car was diplayed and I was able to sit inside and have conversation with KITT and I took pics of the inside and out, I still have some of those pics today , I really want to build my own KITT conversion when I have the money in a few years.

sstout351
Stranger

Post by sstout351 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:30 pm

hello everyone, my name is steve and a grew up watching KR and wanted to introduce my self. also i noticed in the KR2000 it states that it took place in seattle but it didnt it took place in san antonio, tx if you look at the plolice badging it says san antonio police. and it was filmed completely in san antonio. and i have been to all loctions that it was filmed. thank you