Burial ground peculiarity

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Burial ground peculiarity

Post by Knight Racer » Mon May 31, 2021 10:59 am

I'm in the middle of watching Burial Ground from season 4 and i just noticed something interesting. We never saw Bonnie explain a new gadget of the week at the begining of the episode where Michael could use his wrist watch to electrocute anything. I also don't believe we ever had her explain how Kitt could visually scan an area through his watch either in other episodes.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Burial ground peculiarity

Post by jup » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:05 pm

You know...I've never actually questioned those 'features' at all. Guess I just trusted that with an ability to remotely unlock physical locks and blow alarm circuits, transmitting amperage to the watch was just a given. And was probably just a feature to insure the world's first Smart Watch stayed charged. Granted, it's probably a blessing that this undiscovered feature wasn't mentioned elsewhere.

For example, Killer K.I.T.T. - "Kill Michael Knight." - Kitt arms the watch link and sends lethal voltage through. Michael shakes about until the voltage does the job. - Kitt - "All too easy, master."

I mean, that would be even easier then trying to run him down and calling it a day at a mere glimpse with a conclusion.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Burial ground peculiarity

Post by krrdr2010 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:17 pm

Those are Unique Features that maybe Bonnie was going to tell Michael about eventually.