top 10 horror vehicles

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

top 10 horror vehicles

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:28 pm

Karr made it onto a top 10 horror vehicles list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FgonMOnHqE

Surprised they were going through movie cars and suddenly kr is a tv series and of the entire series 2 episodes discussed with karr. Such incredible details they really researched the episodes.

whet
FLAG Assistant

Re: top 10 horror vehicles

Post by whet » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:10 pm

Wow.
Agreed, they did do some research, certainly good to see

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:10 pm

K.A.R.R. Is the Top for Me-Especially as it was in KITT VS KARR-Sneaky, Devious, an all around Fun to watch.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 pm

I still remember how it felt to watch Kitt vs Karr the first time I saw it around 9 years old. Being so used to kitt being the good car with the red scanner to see the exact body with a yellow scanner being evil was mind blowing. All car lacked was a growl to be menacingly evil.

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:21 am

Knight Racer wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 pm
I still remember how it felt to watch Kitt vs Karr the first time I saw it around 9 years old. Being so used to kitt being the good car with the red scanner to see the exact body with a yellow scanner being evil was mind blowing. All car lacked was a growl to be menacingly evil.
Same here, when my brother told me about K.A.R.R., at first I was a little confused, but when I saw Trust Doesn't Rust and K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R., I can see why K.A.R.R. is so dangerous :shock: !
I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two Thousand Micro Processor, K I T T for easy reference, K.I.T.T. if you prefer.

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:56 am

kittisawsome787 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:21 am
Knight Racer wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 pm
Same here, when my brother told me about K.A.R.R., at first I was a little confused, but when I saw Trust Doesn't Rust and K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R., I can see why K.A.R.R. is so dangerous :shock: !
And imagine K.A.R.R. teaming up with Garthe! Now that would be really scary!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two Thousand Micro Processor, K I T T for easy reference, K.I.T.T. if you prefer.