Has it been that long?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

David Whiteheart
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Has it been that long?

Post by David Whiteheart » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:54 pm

The last time I was on here according to the "joined" section of my profile was in 2002? I've been on here since then, I thought. Hell I joined in 1997 when I was in college and KITT was on USA right after Highlander. I hope David can get KITT back on TV maybe get the 2008 cast to join him. IF he goes to Netflix I guess I'll have to get it. I doubt KITT would survive another network attempt like the last three "reboot" tries from the early 90's to 2008. You know, KITT 2000 with the KIFT car, Team Knight Rider and the 2008 Mustang KITT. I don't know if David needs to bring back the old car though. Maybe a new Camaro chassis dressed up like a Trans Am like the Trans Am kits they have now for the new Camaro's.

Anyway. It's been a while. I still watch old reruns of KITT, TKR and KITT 2008. I haven't gotten into "prime time TV" since 24 went off TV. And today's TV shows ain't that great. The new Magnum PI sucks and i've lost interest in Hawaii 5-0. Actually life has gotten in the way of enjoying TV. I've got TOO much important familial stuff to deal with this day and time. I will though watch the new KITT IF David can get it off the ground.