picture on the front of the box set

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by neps » Wed May 12, 2004 11:06 pm

Okay, I think we all need to back off of Joe with the pestering a bit here. I'm sure he'll see it, lets cut him a break. For all we know the people who he is in contact with are viewing this thread right now. Yes, this would be a nice cover, but it is quite likely that it wont be their solution to the package... there could be another answer still.

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by aussieknight » Thu May 13, 2004 6:49 pm

Pessimist! ;-)
:kittspin:
"What do you mean, 'get'? You ARE in big trouble." -KITT, Not a Drop to Drink.

advent
Recruit

Post by advent » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:19 am

Hi to everyone at this site. This is my first post. I would like to know how can I add pic for a suggested boxset cover. :D

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:25 am

You are a bit late, the boxset art has already been developed. :P

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GetKittBack
Rookie

Post by GetKittBack » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:34 am

hey go ahead and post it so we can see it

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:07 pm

I'd have to agree, it's always fun to see fan art! And just because the sets are on the way, doesn't mean we have to stop being creative!

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:34 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I took it as advent wanted to post his art for a chance to get it on the current season 1 set.

But I still would love to see it for fun. Sure.

Sorry for the confusion.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MrPayner
Operative

Post by MrPayner » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:49 am

advent wrote:Hi to everyone at this site. This is my first post. I would like to know how can I add pic for a suggested boxset cover. :D
Hi there advent... to post an image, make sure you have it hosted somewhere first [that allows remote linking]. Then use the tags [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] without the spaces.. and voila! your image is posted..

AP

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:30 am

You guys should get the size of the standard DVD slip sheets and finish some fan boxes! Not sure if you guys are aware but there are a lot of people that do custom covers, and offer them as a replacement to the standard packaging. Sites like dvdcoverart.com have these Jpegs that you download and print out and replace in your slip case. The problem with the Knight Rider DVDs is that you would have to put them into new packaging, but if your really unhappy with the current style, you can always go that option.

advent
Recruit

kr set design

Post by advent » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:43 pm

this link should hopefully work. they are my own designs for the covers. if not please post and sort some think out.
any questions please post and i'll answer them.

http://professionals.tv-series.com/defa ... &PageID=47

advent
Recruit

kr set design

Post by advent » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:43 pm

I have permission from the sites co-owner Marius to host these images here until i get a site of my own. I'll doing menu shots and or other sets in the comming weeks.

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:54 pm

8) Hey KRF - That is a great looking box set. You should get stuff like that printed up so that if anyone wants to have one like that you can sell them and make some money. But first you would need to make sure that no one else tries to copyrite it first. If you would get it printed and copyrited then you could make it avaliable as a alternative to the box set that is going to be released. I know that I would like to have a copy of both sets just because they both look nice. 8) :spmgo:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:44 pm

Definitely a GREAT looking box cover! I love it!! So elegant, just like KITT. :) I would love to have this for the cover art.

advent
Recruit

set response

Post by advent » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:47 am

Glad the boxset design is liked. It took me several to put it together. As I would like a set like that as it would be fitting tribute rather a retro design. Ill work on the other sets. And add them with permission of course! On the KR forum for that site there have been no views on design.
But I am glad its is much like the set people would like to see.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:04 pm

I was referring to KnightRiderFinland's post for the box set. :)

Advent - I couldn't see yours though I wanted to. It said I have to log in to see it and I don't like having to do that just to see an article or picture. Is there another way you can post the image?

advent
Recruit

Post by advent » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:17 pm

FuzzieDice wrote:I was referring to KnightRiderFinland's post for the box set. :)

Advent - I couldn't see yours though I wanted to. It said I have to log in to see it and I don't like having to do that just to see an article or picture. Is there another way you can post the image?
You can register the see that area of the site. There are only a few lines to enter and you can see the pics. It is the site I host the images at.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:54 am

Sorry, I'll pass. I don't like registering for stuff unless I plan to use the site frequently. I hate having all these registrations/passwords to remember or just leave 'hanging on the net' so to speak. :(

advent
Recruit

Post by advent » Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:56 am

FuzzieDice wrote:Sorry, I'll pass. I don't like registering for stuff unless I plan to use the site frequently. I hate having all these registrations/passwords to remember or just leave 'hanging on the net' so to speak. :(
Ok! I'll see about adding the pics to this forum for users who do not want to reg to see the images. But those are the rules for that site in order see the content you have to register.

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:16 pm

8)
I was also refering to KnightRiderFinland.
Thats why I put KRF.
8)

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by aussieknight » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:33 pm

I'm guessing most of us, like myself, chickened out upon facing the "please register" screen. It certainly can be offputting, purely for inconvenience sake, not to mention the possibility of spam.

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by aussieknight » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:33 pm

I'm guessing most of us, like myself, chickened out upon facing the "please register" screen. It certainly can be offputting, purely for inconvenience sake, not to mention the possibility of spam.

advent
Recruit

Post by advent » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:03 am

aussieknight wrote:I'm guessing most of us, like myself, chickened out upon facing the "please register" screen. It certainly can be offputting, purely for inconvenience sake, not to mention the possibility of spam.
There is no spam when registering. :) It's free and there is also KR forum on this is as well. :wink: There are strict rules by the owners. They only allow legal content and do not spam anyone. There is a forum for each show at this site. If you do not register that up to you. I have nothing to prove on the fact of spam or any other reason. But its your choice not to register and see the images.

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:03 pm

8)
What is the actual name of that site? Just incase I would someday want to have a look at it. Because I will look it up in google.com, it seems that that is the only way that I can pull up certain web pages correctly.
8)
:spmgo:

advent
Recruit

Post by advent » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:12 pm

R.J.1984 wrote:8)
What is the actual name of that site? Just incase I would someday want to have a look at it. Because I will look it up in google.com, it seems that that is the only way that I can pull up certain web pages correctly.
8)
:spmgo:
The address of the site is "http://www.tv-series.com/". Without the quotes. It is fairly good clean site for info on many shows and maintained by people with an interest in that show. Hope you join soon.

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:12 pm

Thanks for the info - I'll check it out soon. It just takes sometime for me to check things out seeing as I am not the only one who uses the computer that I use.