question about ki2t flying

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

question about ki2t flying

Post by james olden » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm

on the dvd communtary david hassalhoff said that they actually wanted ki2t to fly in one episode ? did this have to do with the episode sky knight or they wanted ki2t to fly on another episode?
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Iron KITT
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: question about ki2t flying

Post by Iron KITT » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 am

I remember something about that, but I dont think it got passed the discussion stage, maybe someone thought it a great idea to make KITT fly seen as he can go on water etc.

Im sure that idea never even made it to the drawing board as it's so stupid, but then look at James Bonds The Man With The Golden Gun, the flying car, although a cool gag, it didnt half look silly, just not KITT's style. That would have been the worst thing making him fly.
Michael Knight: "KITT is the worlds greatest automobile"

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:03 pm

you right about that, the idea of ki2t flying was more dumber than the idea of gst not having the hoff return as a devon miles character for the kr2008 series.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

roDa
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by roDa » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 am

Iron KITT wrote:I remember something about that, but I dont think it got passed the discussion stage, maybe someone thought it a great idea to make KITT fly seen as he can go on water etc.

Im sure that idea never even made it to the drawing board as it's so stupid, but then look at James Bonds The Man With The Golden Gun, the flying car, although a cool gag, it didnt half look silly, just not KITT's style. That would have been the worst thing making him fly.
I was thinking about that movie too! :D
I watched it a few days ago... I completely agree that it wouldn't fit KITT :P
Those streets have more potholes than Devon has neckties. :lol: