Which one is the best:

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

New KITT
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Which one is the best:

Post by New KITT » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:43 am

Which one is the best:

Original KITT :kitt:

Original KARR :karr:

New KITT

or

New KARR

Please vote.
-New KITT-

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Which one is the best:

Post by james olden » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:32 am

i would say im stuck on the origonal but as for preformance it depends on the era because ki2t was the greatest in his time and ki3t is great for these days in my opinion. but id rather choose ki2t instead of ki3t.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Iron KITT
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Which one is the best:

Post by Iron KITT » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:10 am

Comapring of machines.

As in soul and spirit, original KITT.

As in weaponary and evolution new KITT.

For the car itself how it looks, original KITT all the way.

For KARR, while original KARR proved he was a force to be reckoned with, you gotta love the new KARR for his cyborg transformation, that alone would send original KARR speeding off to the nearest exit, self preservation, original KARR would know he would be doomed in a rocky style going toe to toe or in our case bumper to bumper confrontation, original KARR would strike in surroundings were he had an advantage, set a trap, he was ruthless that way.

Tough one, while technology ages faster than we do, some would consider the originals to be outdated, over the hill, ready for the retirement home, but thats what they said about Rocky, he came back for one last round, so I wouldnt write off original KITT or KARR, there is always that chance!.

Good topic.
Michael Knight: "KITT is the worlds greatest automobile"

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;